Epilogue

Epilogue.

*Editing*

‘Beep, Beep.’ The sound of the heart monitor that was attached to Samantha boomed in the quiet small hospital room. Nathaniel paced back and forth as he had tears streaming down his now red face. The woman he loved is barely alive and any second could crash, again. He wanted her to wake up and talk. He wanted to take her home and for everything to be alright.

Nathaniel was hurt by Jessica but she did not shoot him which was a suprise. He had a broken arm and a badly bruised face. It has been almost month since the shooting and things are not getting any better for anyone. It was a day before new years and the people all over the world are excited and celebrating for its arrival. However, Nathaniel and everyone he knows are devastated and hurt.

 Krysten on the other hand is in a coma since her own mother beat her and shot her in the head. She was lucky to be alive and breathing on her own, it was a miracle. Hunter has not left his sister side, he was heartbroken. Not only his father was in a coma but his sister was in one too.

Nathaniel still could not believe or understand why Krysten’s mother would hurt and attempt to kill her own flesh and blood. Someone that she should love and protect, not harm.

‘Beeeep Beeep! Code blue, code blue!’ The alarm rang in the hospital as doctors and nurses filled the empty halls.

They ran into the room and to Samantha’s side since she was crashing.

“Sir we need you to step out please.” The doctors told Nathaniel as they pushed him out of the room to revive Samantha. Nathaniel began to protest but then stopped. He knew if he did they won’t give his love the attention and care she needed at this exact time.

Nathaniel stood outside and looked frantically in the window to see doctors performing CPR and using a defibrillator to bring back Samantha’s once beating heart. 

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!