Chapter Nine (9)

Chapter 9: 

Enjoy!! =)

**Editing**

Krysten’s P.O.V:

“ Mom! Where are you? I am home!” I called out loudly as I entered the mansion that I share with my mother since my father divorced my mother when I was one years old. He got re-married when he divorced mom and his wife which is my step-mother who surprisingly is nice got a child, a baby boy named Hunter-Chase Riley. He is only couple months younger than me and he of course is my half-brother. I love him a lot he is my only sibling I have, he is a nice guy and so caring. He lives with my dad Brandon, and step-mom Tracy in Carolina. He visits a lot when he has no work. I visit my dad sometimes but I would rather stay with my mother because she has no one but me and besides she needs me right now for something very important.

“Hello dear, how was your day at the spa, honey?” She asked as she hugged me and stepped away as she put her hands on her hips and waited for my response.

“Very well mom, it was relaxing and a stress reliever you should go more often instead of sitting at home and watching your movies.” I replied as I smiled at her.

She laughed and said,”Honey sometimes I like to stay in and have my movie day just being lazy and cuddly.” I smiled and nodded my head in agreement because I know I love them too when I just want to be by myself.

“Mom I need to call Nathaniel, I will be back in a bit!” I said and ran upstairs to my room. I opened my bedroom door and was welcomed by my amazing baby pink room. I threw myself on my bed gently and took out my phone to call my love.

“Hello.” Nathaniel’s deep voice answered from the other line.I smirked as I heard his voice.

“Nate! I called you before when I was at the spa but you didn’t answer me!” I complained to him because I called him couple times but he did not pick up!

“I had work to do, you know I run the business with grandma so I have to get a lot of work done.” He replied smoothly and calmly.

“I know, but I barely see you and we are getting engaged in four days! I bought the dress without you but I know you will like it because I do!” I told him while smiling to myself.

“Oh that’s good, happy you like the dress Krysten.”He replied back.

“Nate you didn’t ask me what is the dress colour!” I told him as I rolled my eyes.

“I didn’t because I know the colour already it is pink.”He replied. Wow, how did he know the colour of it without seeing it?

“Wow Nate! How did you know? I guess you know me too well!” I replied smiling. 

“I guess I do. Look Krysten I need to go, I’ll call you later. Bye.” He has to leave again he is always doing that he better not be with that girl. She can not take him away from me he's mine!

“Okay Nate, I’ll see you later bye!!” I said with excitment and turned off my phone.

Nathaniel's P.O.V:

“What Nathaniel, I…” Samantha got cut off with my cell phone ringing. Oh my god I can’t believe I said that to her. Actually I do not care anymore, I love her with all my heart and it is about time she knows! I love her and I want her to be my wife that I’ll be spending the rest of my life with not Krysten.

“I- I will give you some time to talk alone with the person on the other line. Excuse me.”She said as she walked out of the living room to the kitchen I think.

*Skip phone conversation to the end*

“I guess I do. Look Krysten, I need to go, I’ll call you later. Bye.” I told her with no expression whatsoever. Our engagement is really soon and I do not know what to do. I can’t tell grandma that I don’t want Krysten because she will get mad and upset with me. Krysten is lives in her own world, she will never understand nor ‘break up’ with me. I know she loves me for real, but I can not love her back. She is a nice girl but we are not meant for each other.I hope she finds someone else to marry and he makes her happy because it is not me.

 “Okay Nate, I’ll see you later bye!!” She  replied and closed her phone.

“I am guessing that was your fiancé, right?” Samantha asked as she walked back into the living room since she gave me some privacy while talking on the phone.

“How did you know?” I asked raising an eyebrow as I placed my phone back in my pocket.

“Just a guess.”She replied shrugging her shoulders as she sat on the couch in front of me.

“I am making some coffee, would you like some?”She asked looking at me waiting for a response.

“Sure, would love that, thank you!” I smiled at her and she just nodded her head with no expression.

“No problem Nathaniel.” She replied.

“Look Samantha, what I said before…” I got cut off by her before I got the chance to tell her that I meant every word.

“It’s okay Nathaniel; I know you did not mean it because you are getting engaged in like two days to Krysten. So do not worry about what you said before I know it was a mistake.” She said and walked back to the kitchen to get the coffee, I think.

 I sat there debating if I should go after her and tell her she is wrong and I did mean it but I can’t, not yet. I need to get Krysten out of the way because she will hurt Samantha if she knows my true feelings towards her.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

~~~~********~~~

Hey everyone thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think and if you enjoyed it please do not forget to click that star button at the top!

Comment,vote,and share.

Thanks,

-Mouna