Chapter Sixteen (16)

Chapter 16:

**Editing**

Samantha’s P.O.V:

I have been here for so long I lost track of the days, I do not have a clock or watch but I use the sunrise and sunset to be my indicator. It was getting really cold now a days it is almost the end of November, I think and it is so cold. This blanket is not helping much and there is no heater in this room. I shivered as I pulled the blanket closer to my body, I am still wearing this dress and I look like a mess. It is all ripped and wrinkled up, it was a beautiful dress but now I need to throw it away just like my other black and gold dress, I guess I have bad lucks with dresses like that.

I started to sneeze and cough which means I am getting sick, this cannot be good. I cannot be sick and be kidnapped at the same time! I need to get out of here, but how? I hope someone noticed my disappearance and is looking for me. I miss being around people, I hate this loneliness and fear that is creeping over me. It was dark outside right now and I have not seen X in days his partner was the one that I encountered the most. Once I see one of them I will ask them to give me another blanket or something to keep me warm. I hope they agree and provide me with one. I laid back down on the hard floor that is making my back hurt a lot and very stiff. I tried to lay down but it only hurt more. I sighed and sat up against a wall and began to hum to a song that randomly came to my mind, I was going crazy in this place.

“Samantha, where are you?” I heard a voice say as they entered the room. Where else will I be of course in this room. I rolled my eyes and said nothing.

“There you are, I thought you ran away why did you not answer me?” X said as he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

“I- I did not hear you.” I replied lying not wanting to tell him that I was actually ignoring him.

“Yeah, sure Samantha.” He said as he rolled his eyes at me, which I did the same but internally not wanting to risk anything. He stared at me for a while then began to talk while fiddling his fingers, I wonder why.

“What’s your real name” I asked bluntly without noticing myself saying that, I should have not done that.

“Why do you care? I do not have to tell you anything I am just watching over you and that is it.”Yeah sure, you are probably that weird man named X that kept emailing me. Oh my god ,I just thought of it, wow Samantha you are really slow nowadays. Well of course I am I barely get any nutrients and I am not sleeping well. I debated with myself, and then looked up at him.

“You are the man that keeps emailing me are you not?” I asked as I stepped back this man is psycho!

“Ding-Ding! You got the answer correct Samantha. Wow you are really slow, darling.” He said smirking. All this time he has been emailing me and I always wondered who he was and now he is standing right in front of me.

“What do you want from me? I mean your people or whoever you guys are, why do not you let me go home? I want to leave here I beg you X, please, please!!” I begged while I began to sob I cannot be strong anymore I have become a mess.

“Darling, I would tell you but I cannot, I am sorry.” He said softy as he placed a plate of food on the floor in front of me and left again. The room got quiet when he left, I know he kidnapped me but I felt lonely again I needed someone there. Why did he even apologize to me, he took me here and made me suffer all this time and before with the messages he kept sending.

“Please come back and let me go home please” I whispered to myself which of course he did not hear me. I sighed as I sniffled and wiped my eyes with my hand. I have been crying so much these days, I have become an emotional wreck. I heard mumbling outside my room door I quickly ran towards the door and put my ear towards it to hear what they are talking about.