Chapter Thirty-One (31)

Chapter 31

**Photo of Hunter on the side, played by Channing Tatum.**

Krysten’s P.O.V

*Editing*

I entered the extra bedroom at Hunter’s house. It has been a long night and it is now 11 in the morning and I have not slept yet. I decided to rest for a little bit since a headache is starting to develop and I really do not want to deal with this right now. I already have so much on my plate. I took a deep breath and I lay on the bed.

I cannot believe I told Hunter about my attempts of suicide. He has been with me all the time and did not leave my side I guess he was scared I was going to do something again, but I told him that we both needed to rest and I was not going to do anything.

He was on the phone talking with someone an hour ago but I did not bother to ask him. He fell asleep on the sofa ten minutes ago, so I put a blanket on him and decided to get some sleep myself.

His mother stayed at the hospital she wanted to be by her husband’s side. I know his mother said hurtful things to me, and I know Hunter said she did not mean it; but a part of me believes she did, but I know it is the truth anyway. I should not lie to myself and say that he did, because if he wanted me he would have visited. My mind got tired from all the thinking and slowly my eyes started to become heavy. Maybe sleep will take me away from these entire problems and into peaceful bliss.

****

“Krys, wake up.” I heard someone shaking me.

“Huh?” I mumbled keeping my eyes closed.

“Get up it is almost 6 pm silly.” Hunter chuckled, as the edge of my bed dipped down.

I opened my eyes and saw hunter smiling and sitting beside me.

“Hey Hunt.” I told him as I smiled back at him.

“Hey!” He laughed and messed up my hair.

I rolled my eyes at his silliness and asked “why did you wake me, I am tired.”

“You slept for hours, plus you won’t be able to sleep at night. There is someone here to see you. Get ready and come downstairs.” He replied and stood up.

“Okay Hunter.” I told him as I nodded my head. He left my room to go see the guest downstairs, I think.

I yawned and stretched as I stood up and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth with the extra tooth brush Hunt gave me. I straightened out my outfit and made my way downstairs.

I entered the living room and saw Hunter sitting with Nathaniel talking, what is Nate doing here?

“Hey Nate.” I spoke up and sent him a smile.

“Hey Krys, how are you?” He asked as he stood up and made his way to me as he gave me a hug. I returned the hug and sat down on the opposite couch in front of him and Hunter.

I was confused why he came but I guess he heard the news about Brandon.

“I am alright, I guess. You?” I asked as I looked at my nails. They need a new coat of nail polish I thought to myself.

“I am good, thank you.” He replied and I nodded my head. The room fell silent and it was a good silent, a peaceful one.

“Krys, did you eat?” Hunter asked breaking the silence.

“Huh? Oh, no, I did not. I am not hungry thank you.” I replied and it was the truth, I lost my appetite for couple of days now.

“But you have not eaten since you came yesterday. Here let me go get something for you to eat and you can chat among yourselves with Nate.” He said.