I Nickname Her Little Kitten

Marcus's P.O.V.
I cracked open my office door at 9:00 pm. Then I saw her just finish the last paper of the huge pile I left her with.

She yawned cracked her neck and then laid her head down saying, "I'll just ....sleep....for.......4 minutes....no maybe 1 hour."

I smiled, she was too adorable.

I knew she was asleep already by the time I entered the room because she obviously was snoring a little. I walked in packed my stuff and just as I was about to leave I looked over at her. She looked to helpless to leave behind so, I went to her, picked her up bridal style and walked out. As we got in the car she snuggled up to me like a little kitten. I then decided that I shall call her little kitten.

"Well My little kitten, you have worked so hard what will be your reward?" I said squeezing her a bit.

She murmured in the most sweetest voice, "You."

My cheeks become hot, so I covered them incase someone saw them, while I whispered, "Stupid little kitten."

I then looked back at her. Her hair looked ruffled up but was still beautiful. I then kissed her forehead and looked out the window.

-30 minutes later-

"Sir we are here," my driver said.

"Thank you," I said.

I picked her up in bridal style again, with my suitcase hanging on my arm, took the elevator all the way up to my suite and laid her on the bed. After taking her shoes off, tucking her in, I took a shower and slipped in bed myself. I mean she is my mate so I can sleep by her, can't I? I looked up at the ceiling exhausted from all the work when I felt her moving over closer to me.

"Does Little Kitten want to use me as a pillow?" I said chuckling.

Instead of answering she just put her leg over my waist and her arm over my chest. I smiled and smelled her hair. She smelled like.... something milky but sweet. I relaxed my head and body feeling her warmth and smelling her sweet scent.

I lifted her chin with my free hand and kissed her on the lips and said, " We'll continue tomorrow Little Kitten."

The next thing I knew I had fallen asleep.

*********
Sorry for the short chapter.
Thx for reading please vote and like and stuff. Love you guys!!X O X O