Working with my mate?

Sophia's P.O.V.

We kept going like that until I got into the building and I sat down in my desk. I looked around as I didn't have much of a chance to do that before.

There were two rooms one was the room that had his desk and mine. The other room was like a relaxing room. The relaxing room had dark grey walls and white baseboards all along the floor of every wall. On one wall there was several chestnut colored cabinets filled with books and on the other wall there were pictures of nature. The floor was a chestnut colored wood. There was a golden crystal medium sized chandelier right above the chestnut brown coffee table which under it had a white tiger carpet (definitely fake). Behind the coffee table was a long black leather couch that was comfortable and had zebra pillows on it. On the other two sides of the  coffee table where two black leather arm chairs that had one zebra pillow on them too.

The entrance to the main office (the one with his desk and mine) had white sliding French doors. As you walk in there will be two black leather chairs in front of his chestnut brown desk. Under the chairs was an orange tiger carpet and on the chairs were orange tiger pillows. My desk would be to the left when you face his desk and it was a smaller version of his.  It was put horizontally to face him and was by the white French sliding doors. Behind his desk was a huge White French window with white silk curtains embroidered with golden butterflies! The golden, crystal chandelier in the middle of the room was medium and had butterflies in the design.

"He sure loves butterflies," Thora observed but I ignored her.

I was organizing my desk when Mr. Anderson yawned obviously wanting coffee.

I got up and just as I was about to go through the French doors he walked up to me saying, "Sophia, I need you to go to this place at this exact time okay? I will meet up with you later. There will be a lady there that will tell you what you need to do. Also I like it black with 3 sugar cubes"

"Y-yes Mr. Anderson," I said turning around.

"Oh and call me Marcus okay?" He said in my ear smirking.

I kept my back to him, while blushing mad as I said. "Y-yes M-Marcus, excuse me."

"Stop blushing idiot," I told myself as I took one step towards the exit.

"Yep your an idiot in love," Thora said.

"Shut up Thora!"

Once Thora said this I tried to scurry out of that room and just as I opened the door slightly, it was slammed closed. I looked up at the strong but big hand that was keeping me from leaving, then followed it back to its owner.

I looked at Marcus seeing that his eyes had blackened, while he looked at me saying, "Little Kitten I need something to keep me going in work, now what should that be?"

As he said this he was looking at my lips and licking his, making my legs quake and sparks go up my spine.

I smiled at him, "Want me now huh? Not going to happen!"

"And how is that not going to happen? Hmm?" Thora questioned me.

"I'll make HIM blush this time," I told her back.

"Oh really? We'll let's see how this little plan goes," Thora responded chuckling.

I then got on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. Even so at the last second that my lips were about to touch his cheek, he then turned his head and smashed his lips into mine. He wrapped his arms around me to hold me while my legs went limp. With wide eyes I tried to push him away but he was too strong. I was just about to go along with it when he then finally let me go, letting me fall to the ground.

"Crap I let him get me again!!!!"

"Knew it" Thora responded.

"Shut up!"

"Well, I like my coffee by 10:00 so you better hurry," he said looking at his watch, smirking and then turned around to go back to his desk.

Leaning against the door I sat there in shock and embarrassment. What time is it? 9:55!? I have to hurry!!!

"That bastard gave me only 5 minutes!" I thought angrily while struggling to get up and run/hop/drag myself to the coffee machine.

******
Thank you for reading everyone. I really hope you enjoy my writing! Please don't forget to vote,comment or share. Thank you! Love you all!
X O X O!!!