H-HE'S MY FIANCÈ!?

Writer's P.O.V.
After Marcus abruptly walked out, Sophia and Hope were given a list of things they both would be tested on. The test goals were to get the job done with a less amount of time, to have it precisely done right, and to  know what the Bosses needs are while doing the job.

Sophia's P.O.V.

Ugh.... I am tired. Really tired, my heels are killing me and I am really failing at every job David gives us I mean I excelled in doing the work right and at knowing what the boss wants. But Hope excelled in all of those things too including time!

"I really am not very good at my job...." I thought to myself as I fast walked through the hall delivering packages to each office.

"Come On! Your better than this Sophia!! No! We are better than this we have to win!"Thora said trying to cheer me up.

"You know sometimes I really wish that I was you Thora. I mean, you don't have to do any homework, you don't have to do anything but stay in my mind and sleep." I said to her.

"IDIOT!!!" Thora screamed in my mind making me wince. "YOU REALLY WANT TO BE ME!? OKAY LETS SEE YOU HANDLE ALL THE PAIN AND TORTURE EVERYDAY!!!," she screamed but calmed down a bit, "I feel every pain, and sadness you feel but it's ten times worse...... because I can't do anything without changing into our cat form or you letting me. Everyday I want to come out of this body which holds us together and hug you and other people.... but I can't. You should be grateful that you have this freedom. Idiot...you are the butterfly who is free to love and cherish every family member and friend but for me.... I am the butterfly whose wings are broken... the forgotten one... the one who can't reach the others to love and cherish them too."

Silence then fell over Thora as I felt the deep sadness that I had a small feeling of her having before.
I pulled the chart around the corner. Forget the job Thora comes first.

"Thora, you do have a choice. You have the choice to lead me to greatness or to lead me to our doom. You have the choice of someone special, our mate. You have the choice to hate me or to love me. You may be the butterfly with the broken wings but then I will be your wings and you will be my smart-ass mind. And you do hug me I feel it through my heart and it gives me the strength I need to keep going. I will love and cherish you forever. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes I do." Thora said with gratitude.

"Good now lets go show them that we are meant to stay here!"

"Hahha yes let's go get those $&$@&!"

I then was about to continue to pass out the packages when Hope and David came running up to me.

"SOPHIA!!!"the both screamed in unison. "Yes what is it?" I said wondering why they were screaming. Hope then grabbed my arms and said, "Sophia our Boss has been Adult-napped!"

"Or you could also say Wolf-napped," David said chuckling to his own joke. Hope jabbed her arm into his stomach and I looked at her in shock.

"What!? It's funny...ow that really hurt." He said rubbing his stomach area.

"You deserved it idiot." Hope said glaring at him.

I looked at them both confused and worried saying, "so about Marcus?"

"Come with me," David said all serious now. And we walked back into Marcus's brand new office.

The deference in the office now was that there was a new room now finished. All of Marcus's things were moved into the new room and it looked totally the same as it was before except bigger. There was a hallway that connected Marcus's office, David's office (Marcus's old office), and the relaxing room the one with the China cabinets. David's office had the same chandler as before but had new white satin chairs, bright blue walls, bright blue curtains with golden butterflies, a white modern desk and pictures of family members.

We walked into his office and stood behind him in his desk as he showed us a hidden video camera on Marcus's suit. "Damn it! I got caught! That troublesome Little Kitten! I really need to put a collar on her...." Marcus murmured.    

"A-a collar? L-little Kitten..." I murmured to myself blushing red hot hoping that they hadn't heard that.

"I also need to propose to her so she can truly become my fiancé." Marcus murmured again.

"WAIT FIANCÉ!?" I screamed blushing and sweating from embarrassment.

"Well obviously you two would get married you are mates!" David said in a girly voice. He then earned a slap behind the head from Hope.

"Idiot, this is not the time for joking around our alpha is in trouble!" Hope said.

"Wait! Our alpha!?" I said because Hope was definitely not part of the pack.

"It turns out that me and this idiot over here are mates too." Hope said sounding disappointed but I could tell she was happy, her eyes were telling the truth.

"That's great! We'll be like clan buddies!"I said happily because now I could keep my job and have a new friend!

"Anyways we have to figure out why Marcus is there and not here," said David.

"Oh, I think I know why,"the middle old aged lady at the front desk said while leaning against the door frame with a piece of paper in between her fingers.

"FRAN!!" David said happily.

"Calm down David not the time for meet and greet."

The lady said.  "Anyways you said something about Marcus?" I asked stepping towards her gripping my arm.

"Honey it's not your fault okay. So don't blame yourself" she said grabbing my hands, "Its that stupid boy's fault, he should have checked in with you first. Anyways we need to devise a plan without the pack knowing because then they would panic. I suggest that I stay here and pretend to be Mar while you three go save him."

"How would you do that and we don't even know where he is?!" Hope said demandingly.

"He wrote down where he was going and how do I? Let's just say that I know a few tricks up my sleeve. Anyways you three better get going! Now! Go!" Mrs. Fran said while pulling David out of his seat, stuffing a piece of paper into my hands and then pushing us all out of the room and to the elevator.

Once the three of us got into the elevator she pushed the down button and said, "Sophia go get him I am rooting for yeah!"

"Wait what!?" I said blushing red hot.

*********
Hehehehe Nice twist right? I hope so! Thank you for reading I really hope the book is good! Please don't forget to vote comment and share! Love y'all!!!
XOXO,
             TheUnknownCatGirl