I will save him!

Writer's P.V.O.
David was left behind fighting off the rest of the goons on the first floor. Hope was fighting at the hallway top of stairs to the second floor. While Thora and Sophia was killing all the rest of them on the second floor.

Sophia's P.O.V.
We had just finished with the second floor and didn't have the time to check on David so we went ahead. Thora a master ninja and assassin used our body to kill all of the goons while Hope would check the rooms and defend my back.

"Hey Thora how many more roo-!? Ouch!!!" Hope screamed as daggers pierced both of her legs. Thora killed the person who hurt Hope and then we ran to her as we had finished killing all the other goons. "Hey you okay how long does it take for you to heal?" I said pulling out the daggers in her legs.

"YAOWIE!? CAN'T YOU BE GENTLE!?" Hope screamed. "Sorry but it might have poisoned you if I didn't take it out fast enough." I said wrapping her legs with a piece of the white table cloth that was hanging near us. "Probably 30 minutes you better go and save him though, before anything happens. I will call David and he'll come for me." She said wincing at the pain. "Okay I will." I said smiling and then letting Thora take over again.

We checked all the other doors but nobody was in there. Thora was finally at the top of the stairs to the third floor when when she said,
"That's weird that this floor is so quiet....."
"I know and when we were fighting those goons they all had yellow eyes and seemed to be sluggish moving around. Like they were hypnotized or something."
"True but the thing is that I had left some openings for them to take like really obvious openings  but still safe ones but they ignored them and instead mostly went after Hope or David."
"Interesting maybe they were told not to hurt us but to hurt the others.... to get us all alone...."
"Well that means we must be extremely careful now."

Thora then took out her dagger and her gun which she barely takes out the gun unless something is seriously dangerous.

Walking along the dark gloomy hallway seemed like the whole house was holding its breath. As we walked I looked at the wallpaper and saw very old scratch marks that were huge. The wallpaper looked frail and the rich color that used to be there was gone. The furniture in that hallway broken and there was faint blood stains from a long time ago on the floor.

Thora was light and quick on her feet checking every room very quietly. In just 5 minutes we were across the hallway and to the last door. Thora slowly and carefully opened the door. Once I saw Marcus beat up and lying in pain against a broken bed frame. Tied to it by silver chains. I burst into the room and tackled him.

"OWIE!" I yelped as I had burnt myself on the silver chain. Anger took over and I grabbed the chains on his hands and feet.  I broke them apart. I don't know where that strength and endurance came from but I guess I couldn't take seeing Marcus in pain. I grabbed his face and could see he was still alive.

He looked at me and groaned, "r-run now go before-" the door to the room then closed. I crawled over Marcus and looked in that direction while holding Marcus close to me.

"Well hello little kitty, welcome to our humble abode." Said a big and burly man. I hissed and my tail puffed up straight and my cat ears pressed against my head. "Oh now be a good kitty and listen. Then we will get along." He said with an evil-ish smile.

I spit on the floor and said, "I don't listen to anyone except for Marcus, pork chop" "Damn you bit-" the man said but was interrupted by a big bright light.

Writer's P.O.V.
In the center of that light Sophia grabbed Marcus's face and kissed him. While the kissed Sophia started to change from with Marcus. When the light ended they had turned into a fire wolf and a ice cat.

(I drew this drawing myself please don't steel it)

As the evil man got up he turned into a white bear and tried to bite them but they were too quick.

They both jumped on his back and bit him with razor sharp, freezing and hot teeth in the neck tearing out fur and flesh. As time went on they kept attacking him together in sync but in different areas. And finally the evil beast fell down to the ground,

Dead.

*************
Thank you for reading my story. I love this story I hope y'all do too! Please don't forget to vote comment and share! Love you all! XOXO!