Meeting my enemy

Writer's P.O.V.
Sophia sat on the couch with a short haired blonde woman. While construction to add another room was underway. The blonde was wearing a white suit with a bright green shirt. Behind them was Marcus and David talking.

The picture above will be Hope Crudemen

Sophia's P.O.V.
I cant believe it.

I can't believe it!

I don't get him!

I have done everything perfectly....well...almost perfectly.

Of course I caused the copier to break accidentally and I shredded a very important document that might have cost us billions and a lot of other stuff.....a lot...

BUT I HAVE BEEN A DOING MY BEST!!

I think? I feel like something is missing.

"Sophia!" Marcus called for me.

I stood straight up doing the salute and said, " Yes Sir!"

Accidentally of course. I cursed at my self for being an idiot while Mr. Wells chuckled. I looked at Marcus but he just had that same blank face ever since that deal we made.

He said, "Come here."

I looked at the women still on the couch seeing that what had happened hadn't affected her at all. I sniffed the air, she was a cat-shifter too! To bad I had to beat the crap out of her to keep my time with- No to keep my job. I looked back at Marcus and Mr. Wells and I smiled nervously as I approached them, mostly to give myself courage

I looked up and saw this good looking man with grey glossy eyes bright brown hair a black suit with a blue shirt. He was almost as marvelous as Marcus but not quite. In my opinion and Thora's too.

 In my opinion and Thora's too

This pic will be David Wells

He smiled with curiosity and mischief in his grey eyes. I smiled back and then heard a low growl. I looked at Marcus confused but he was already back in his "blank face" before I noticed why.

David chuckled again clearly knowing what was going on. I looked between him and Marcus still confused. Oh well nothing to worry about.

"Hello please call me David, I hope this big grumpy one hasn't caused you trouble," the handsome man said.

I jumped as I was still thinking about that growl but recovered in time and said, "Oh hello nice to meet you too Mr. Wells. Call me Sophia. Anyways how do you tell if he is a big grumpy one? Cause I certainly can't!"

David chuckled and said, "Well if you spend most of your life with him you'll be able to tell what time he goes poop everyday!" He said chuckling, while I giggled.

"Mrs. Crudemen, please come here and introduce yourself to Sophia and David." Marcus said in a gentle voice.

"Why doesn't he talk to me like that!?" I thought grinding my teeth.

As Mrs. Crudemen walked up I looked up towards Marcus. He still had that blank expression on his face! Gahhhh! Makes me want to just slap him out of it!

But I just stood there smiling like my life depended on it- which it kind of did. "Hel-" I said trying to be friendly

"Hello, Nice to meet you, Mr. Wells" she said as she walked past me and to Mr. Wells, interrupting me!

"Hey Lady, do we look like some statue just for show and tell!?" Thora said angrily.

Anyways I looked at her and David, curiously I wondered why those two were smiling like idiots and staring into each other's eyes.

*cough*

I looked at Marcus, he was coughing on purpose and smirking. I then looked back at the other two and they were just standing there side by side. Hope was staring straight ahead and serious while David was blushing and eyeing her.

I raised my eyebrow, I still have no clue what is going on. Oh well, I have to get my groove on and beat this chick!

****************************************************************************************************************
Sorry for the late updating just got somethings going on. Love y'all hope y'all are enjoying the book! Don't for get to comment share and vote please!
XOXO,
              TheUnkownCatGirl