Wedding Planning With My Boss!?

Sophia's P.O.V.

I stood in front of the coffee machine tapping my foot impatiently. 

"DAMN IT ALL!" I said to myself while trying to calm myself down.

"But you know that you love that bastard.

"THORA! You are not helping my mood!"

"What's wrong now?"

"What's wrong? Oh yeah, now I remember! Marcus is arrogant, rude, manipulative, and bossy!"

"Isn't he suppose to be bossy? He is your boss after all"

"Gahhhhh!!!! Whatever!!"

"Well I forgot to tell you that whenever our kind accept someone as our mate your "other side" meaning me gets to talk to the mate's "other side"."

"I HAVEN'T ACCEPTED HIM!"

"Anyways, I wasn't going to talk to him but maybe now I will"

"About!?"

"Nya."  (None of your business)

"Fine whatever!"

-beep-

I picked up Marcus's coffee and decided get revenge. So I put 0 sugar cubes into it instead of 3.

"That's really pathetic revenge Sophia."

"Shut up Thora!"

I casually walked in, set his coffee down and quickly excused myself. Taking the elevator I went to the driver and said, "May you please take me to this place."

I said handing him the directions on my phone and getting into the front seat of the passenger side of the car.

"Yes Ma'am I will," He said kindly smiling.

He was about to leave when someone screamed, "DRIVER WAIT!"

I looked through the driver's window and saw Marcus!

"Driver go please!" I said knowing he was going to kill me.

"But Ma'am-"

"JUST GO!!" I screamed at him. I was sorry I scared him but I couldn't help it. I wanted to at least live a couple more hours.

The driver had left... without Marcus. Thank you My Lord. Though I still had this gut feeling  that was not the last I would see him today. When we arrived I walked in noticing all the beautiful wedding dresses.

"Why would Marcus send me here? Oh well let's just get this over and done with." I thought to myself.

"I don't know..." Thora said like she was hiding something.

I went to the lady at the front desk and said, " Hello, I am here for the appointment of the Anderson Corporation. I was told that a lady would help me with whatever he sent me here for."

The lady at the desk with shocked eyes said, "Yes right this way Miss—?"

"Gonzalez" I said with a smile.

"Pleased to meet you Miss Gonzalez," The lady said.

"Pleased to meet you too." I said back.

She lead me to a red haired lady in probably her 20's. She was wearing a red button down shirt with a white pencil skirt and white   heals. I could smell that she was a panther-shifter.