Watching my boss sleep

Writer's P.O.V.
After Marcus had passed out asleep next to Sophia. Sophia woke up with a start.

Sophia's P.O.V.
When I woke up with a start, didn't know where I was, what I was doing here, and where the hell is a frying pan so I can hit that smirk off that sleeping bastards face!

I looked around and saw a beautiful bedroom! The style was white and bright light gold. The crystal chandelier had gold butterfly designs in it. The huge French door curtains that opened to a huge balcony and the sheets on the bed had the same design too. On the floor was bright chestnut wood and most of the furniture was chestnut brown with golden linings.

I laid back in the bed and sighed. I looked to my right and saw that Marcus was sleeping peacefully. His long dark eyelashes twitching as the sunlight bothered him. I moved closer to block the sun so he could sleep peacefully.

"Ooolala I smell love in the air!"Thora said happily.

"Really? Can you not?please?" I said clearly annoyed by that.

"Gzzz fine, grumpy pants"

I looked back at Marcus, examining every chiseled feature that made his face, from his hair to his chin with my eyes.

-whimper-

I looked at him in shock.. That couldn't be him could it?

-whimper-

It was him.. He was having a nightmare. As he squinted his closed eyes, I looked at him with worry. My hand raised without registering in my mind. I combed his hair with my fingers but he still was squinting his eyes, so I pulled his head closer to me and started to rub his chest, to comfort him.

I was surprised, instead of heat the sparks felt like a cool breeze and my heart started to beat rapidly. The really weird thing is that I felt calm and completed with him by me.

Maybe.....just maybe I am in love with him.

Suddenly he bolted up right with sweat dripping down his face and terror in his eyes. Surprised and not wanting to get caught by him my eyes shut closed and I made my arm go limp.

For a couple of seconds I could feel that he was worried about something but then I felt he wanted to protect me no matter what. I uncontrollably smiled a little and then felt something warm and wet touch my forehead.

Warm but pleasant sparks flowed through my body instantly and instinctively my body shivered. I then felt the same thing touch my forehead touch my neck and I moaned a little.

"Where you awake the whole time I was asleep?" Marcus said as his warm and wet breath fanned over my ear. I blushed red hot.

"Stop blushing you idiot!"

"Well he has already found out the answer to that question" Thora said.

"If I could glare at you I would."

"Honestly, you would glare at me so much that your eyeballs would fall out."

"Whatever."

"Hmmm, I wonder what reward Little Kitten should get for staying in bed with me this whole time?" Marcus said close to my ear. When he said that I shivered even more.

I sat straight up and said, "Um, I 'm hungry do you want to have dinner now?"

He looked at me in surprise and then smirked saying, "Sure I like to have a Little Kitten for dinner."

"Okay! Little Kitten coming right up—-!? Wait what!?" I said while climbing off the bed walking towards the door, turning around and then facing him.

He got off the bed too while saying, "I said I wanted a Little Kitten for dinner."

I put my hand on the door handle ready to open it. He then dived in for me and as he did that I opened the door letting him slide across the floor and he hit his head on the wall.

I then said with a sweet smile, "I've changed my mind I am not making anything today. See you tomorrow." I then closed the door and locked it.

"Where am I gonna sleep!?" Marcus said while banging on the animal proof door.

"On the couch Idiot!" I yelled at him while locking the French doors that were also animal proof.

****************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys! Just editing things a bit! Thx for reading! I hope y'all are enjoying this book! XOXO

-theunkowncatgirl