My Little Kitten is so much trouble

Writer's P.O.V.
After the meet and greet with David, Hope, and Sophia. Marcus calmly walked out of the room and once the doors to his office closed, his feelings of anger and amusement became a low menacing laugh. Which in return scared the poor middle aged lady that was the receptionist of his office.

Marcus's P.O.V.
I walked straight out of there after they introduced themselves. I mean I couldn't help it. I knew if I stood there a second longer then I would burst out laughing.

Sophia's face when I treated that woman so differently from her was so full of jealousy and hatred for that woman was so amusing and so priceless. I could barely keep myself under control it was also pay back for giggling at David's joke. Even if he is my beta and my childhood friend.

"Heheheehheeeee" I laughed menacingly I couldn't keep it in it was so funny but so clever.
*Cough*

"Oh sorry I scared you Fran, thank you for getting me out of my daydream." I said to the middle aged lady at the desk by my office door.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head and said, "Just make sure you don't take it to far Mar."

"Yes Ma'am!" I said to my former babysitter as a young kid while my uncle took title of alpha for a bit and after my parents died.

-flash back-

I was 10 as Mrs. Fran helped me put on my boarding school uniform. "Mrs. Fran—"I began to say.

"I am fine", she said looking at me with those frail grey eyes but I could see the sadness, and the pain of me leaving but also the bruise on her right cheek under her make-up in them. Damn my Uncle!

I clenched my teeth. Why!? Why am I always the one being protected and not the other way around!? My eyes started to blur but I pushed the tears back. I can't be a cry-baby!

I hugged Mrs. Fran and said, "When I become alpha I will free you from his torture and you will never cry again since you are my best friend."

-back to the present-

I smiled at Fran. "Fran you've been there for me ever since my parents passed, and for that you are truly my best friend." I said as I then walked to the meeting room in a happy mood.

-10 minutes later-

I tried. I mean I really tried to pay attention but I couldn't stop worrying about what was going on with Sophia. Where is she? What is she doing? Did she break the copier again? Is Fran keeping an eye on her? I need to get her a leash one day.

"Mr. Anderson!?" One of my wolfs shouted.

"Yes what is it?" I said looking as if I didn't care.

"Ummm about the presentation... what do you think?" He said nervously.

I looked at the board. Damn! If I had paid attention— Oh wait if I just say that okay. "Umm it is looking okay. Send it to my office so I can review it." I said casually while picking up my stuff and calmly walking out.

I had given a list of things to David so he can watch Sophia and Hope do them and say his verdict. I looked at my watch, 7:00. They should probably testing to see which one was the fastest to move amongst the building.

"I am rooting for Sophia." Drake said.

"Why?"

"Because then she will be able to be around us all day everyday if you know what I mean"

"Perverted animal"
"It's not like you don't want to bite those @&$*********"

"Really? You really are my desire side of me"

"Yep, and I am happy to be of service."

I chuckled at that while walking to my office door. Just as I was about to open it Fran said, "Mar you have a phone call."

I raised an eyebrow, "Really? Okay." I said as I received the phone call.

"Is this Mr. Anderson?" The stranger said.

"Yes, this is do you need something?" I said not sure of what was going on.

"Yes We do need something. We need 1 million dollars."

"What!?"I said confused.

"We have your fiancé and if you do not come to hail-brood Avenue by yourself with the money by 5;00 pm then she will die,"the stranger said.

"How do I know if you are speaking the truth?" I said almost dropping the phone.

-a silent pause-

"MARCUS HELP ME PLEASE!!!" Sophia said sounding like she was crying.

"Wait right there I am coming!"I said putting down the phone and writing the place area, "Fran call a car to be ready down stairs and also if I am not back in 1 hour then call the police and I will be in this area."

I grabbed my jacket and walking out while saying, "I am going to save My Little Kitten."

Writer's P.O.V.
Once the elevator doors closed to the room Mrs. Fran said smirking,
"You know what? I think we don't need the police to come. I already know who to send after you."

***********
Hey guys thx for reading my story.  I love you guys. I hope y'all enjoy the book. Don't forget to read vote and comment! Love you XOXO!