Waking Up With My Boss!?

Writer's P.O.V.
The warm sunlight peeked through the big white curtains making Sophia groan. With her legs entwined with Marcus's and her slim but strong arms wrapped around him with his wrapped around her, she tried moving but instead he pulled her closer.

Sophia's P.O.V.
The cold morning air reached my face making me rub my face in my warm but strong pillow.

"Hey Thora did we have a pillow that was as big as myself?"I asked wearily.

"Hehe maybe."

"Why does it feels like it has abs?"

"Well, why don't you open your eyes and see for yourself?"

I opened my eyes only to find a pair blackened eyes looking at me. I looked down and sighed in relief I had my clothes on and he had—ONLY BREIFS ON!!

"I definitely picked the right mate for us. I mean look at his six-pack!" Thora said as she whistled.

"THORA!?"

"If you are done feeling and staring can you look into my eyes?" a deep but handsome voice said.

I slowly raised my bright green eyes to his blackened brown ones, blushing while saying, "G-good morning?"

"Good morning Little Kitten, now shall I give you your reward?" He said.

"R-reward? Umm sure?" I said as I was distracted looking around for a way of escape out of his arms.

"I really need to get out of his arms..." I whispered to myself.

"Why? It's nice in here"

"BECAUSE THE MORE I AM HERE THE MORE PARALYZED MY LEGS WILL GET! You know that I get weak around h-hot men." 

"Ugh... just deal with it and he hasn't been talking since you answered that question so you better check what is up with him, Sophia."

"Hmm?" I looked back at him while he stared at me. It looked like his eyes had gone almost black and he was wearing a smirk. I then remembered that when a werewolves pupils in their eyes go black that means either that they're angry or full of not-so-good-ideas.

I looked away blushing mad, he c-couldn't be thinking of that could he? He chuckled and then plunged his face into the crook of my neck. His hair was so soft against my skin my hands started to move to it. As I groomed his soft hair with my fingers I could feel his warm but wet breath against my skin. He groaned and I giggled.

He took his head out looked at me with farrowed eyebrows, I smirked saying, "What? Didn't think I would fight back?"

He smirked back whispering into my ear, "No but that just makes teasing you even more exciting."

My eyes widened and he then started licking my neck. Just by knowing that he was licking me made my skin tingle and my brain haywire.

Even so I have to hold it in!

But he then he started sucking my collar bone.

I'll still hold it in!

But once his teeth grazed my skin I couldn't hold it in any longer. I moaned closing my eyes and blushing bright red.

He got up and I could feel his gaze. My body felt like it was on fire, wanting more and even I wanted more! Even so, for some reason the air around me became colder and I open my eyes seeing that he was sitting on the edge of the bed smirking at me.

"Well, Little Kitten if you do your job you'll get a longer reward but that includes being late. See you at work Little Kitten!" Then he entered the bathroom and left me in the bed.

-30 minutes later-

He had already left and I was still in bed with my lower legs STILL PARALYZED!

"Stupid BOSS!!" I screamed pounding the bed in frustration.

"Don't blame your boss you idiot!"

"He caused this!"I said to Thora while pointing at my legs.

"You said he could"

"I DIDN'T THINK HE MEANT THIS!"

"Did you think he meant candy!? You idiot!"

"N-no I thought maybe he would give me a fist bump or something like that...." I said bumping the tips of my pointer fingers together.

"Idiot..."

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"Not!"

"Are!"

"Not!"

"Are!"
*********
Thank you everyone for reading don't forget to vote comment and share if you want! Love you all!             X O X O!