5 years later

Writer's P.O.V.
"Five years huh?" Marcus said as he cradled Sophia in his arms. She smiled, "Five years and it is all done." They stood on a grassy hill looking at the beautiful mansion. From its red brick to the lovely flowers that awakened in the garden, attracting all of the attention of the butterflies.

Their two pups a 4 year old boy named Jasper and 2 year old girl named Olive playing hide and seek in the garden. Sophia looked up and saw a red and blue butterflies flying to them. She let the blue one land on her finger and the other landed on Marcus's finger. The wedding rings sparkled in the sunlight. They both looked at each other then at the butterflies, smiling.

Watching them fly off Marcus said, "I think I finally understand the purpose of the butterfly." "Huh?" Sophia said looking at him confused. "The purpose is to love, and cherish each passing day. To fill them with wonderful memories, so when you pass away you will be satisfied with your life." Marcus said looking at Sophia, "at least that's what I think my mother meant."

"Your mother must have been very wonderful I wish I could have met her." Sophia said looking at her feet. "I think she is thinking your wonderful right now." Marcus said hugging her tightly. "B-By what authority do you say that?" Sophia said blushing madly. "By the authority of being your boss. I suppose." Marcus said smirking at her.

Sophia stared at him frustrated then an evil idea sprung from her head.

"Well then my Mr. Boss, shall we go and leave the kids to Hope and David while we make some wonderful memories ourselves?" Sophia said looking at him with puppy-dog eyes. "Hmmm maybe we should, since you are my Mrs. Boss," Marcus said picking up Sophia bridal-style and nibbling on her neck.

"Ahhh!? No! I was just joking!" Sophia said blushing even more. "Oh really? Well I wasn't." Marcus whispered into her ear smirking, making her shiver and blush even more. He then ran into the house with Sophia not to be seen again until Sophia got pregnant, again...

                      THE END

*****************
Thx for reading my book I hope y'all really liked it! It's my first one so I am not sure if I am good or not but I will keep trying! Plz don't forget to share, comment, and vote for my book! Love you all! XOXO
                      - TheUnkownCatGirl