Trust Me, Don't Let Go

*Amber*

"Alana, are you ready?" I asked, and she came out with a Bring Me The Horizon cut-up shirt and blue-tie dye jean shorts.

"Yup, are you?" I asked. I had a Crown The Empire tank top and some neon tie-dye painted shorts as they looked worn out at the ends.

"Hold up. Let me go get my phone," she said running back to her room.

"Okay. I'll be downstairs," I said as I went to the couch. I was so excited to go to Warped Tour again. Especially to see Crown The Empire. I am so obsessed with them since the last few months, so I was so excited to see them.

"Okay. Let's go," Alana shouted throwing her hands up in the air.

"Whoo!"

-

(Real event details 2014)

We were here in Albuquerque, NM having the time of our lives at the moment. We went to the Monster Stage waiting for Crown The Empire to come on stage. We got a little bit of rain, and then music started playing. Crowd went wild, and Brent just walked to the drums and got ready. The rest of the guys came up on stage ready for my favorite song. Makeshift Chemistry! Dave then started screaming in the lyrics that me and Alana rocked out to. The weather was getting a little intense, but they didn't mind it. Then they played Initiation from their new album. It was a good song, so I couldn't wait for the rest of the album. Then Jonny's Revenge came up. Crowd started screaming.

"Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce!" Dave shouted into the mic as he started bouncing with us. Then everything crashed all together with drums and the intense guitar strums. Awesomeness was experienced. Then it was Voices. The crowd clapped their hands to the beat. We started jumping to Dave's screaming. The wind started picking up, so the balloon shade cover was almost blowing off. They needed to finished the last song though, but they didn't. They cut them off.

"Sorry guys, we hang out with you around the stage," Andy informed, and everybody sounded bumbed out.

"Aww man, are you serious?" I whined.

"Hey! At least, we're hanging out with them," Alana mentioned.

"True," I agreed, and then Brent came out to throw his sticks into the crowd. He was at the edge, and I was so close to touch him. They finally came to the crows, and I went Ben first.

"Do you want a photo?" he asked, and I nodded. I gave my phone to Alana, and me and Ben striked a pose. She snapped the photo, and it was her turn. She did another pose, and I took her photo. The guys were close to leaving, so I rushed over to Andy.

"Hey Andy, can we have a photo?" I asked.

"Sure," he smirked at me. I took the photo as a selfie form.

"Hey Andy, I wanted to say thank you with the music you guys made. It really helped me with everything. I lost everything. My mother, father, and I was the only child. I went through bullying, but with you guys, it was like nothing happened. I'm really, really thankful that you guys were there with the other bands that helped me," I explained my story as I started tearing up.

"Have you talked to anyone about your problems?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"I only have my only friend Alana, but she isn't there most of the time," I answered. He looked at me with his light brown color eyes that melted at the spot.

"What's your twitter name?" he asked. I told him it, and he brought out his phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm going to keep in touch with you. If you need anyone to talk to, just message me on Twitter," he said giving me one last unexpected hug that I pleaded time to last for a while.