Chapter 21: Another Go

*Amber*

*End of tour*

"Andy, are you serious?" the guys asked, and I just looked away from all of this arguing.

"Guys, let him. It's his choice," I defended Andy, and they stared at me, with faces of confused.

"Amber, this will be the end of Crown The Empire," Brandon re-explained to me, and I rolled my eyes.

"If we take a break of the band, it wouldn't actually be the end. Let's just rest being Crown The Empire, and let's wait for Andy to find out if the baby is his," I explained, and everyone thought of it. There was this big gap of silence, and we were all looking at each other.

"Okay," they all agreed seperately, and we were at the house. Me and Brandon started unloading our stuff to go home, which was his. Our bags were in the backseat and his guitars in the back in the trunk.

-

We made it home with everything inside the house now, and I was laying on our bed staring at the ceiling, thinking of what am I now going to do with a lot of spare time.

"Babe, let's go eat somewhere," Brandon recommended, also taking me away from my thoughts.

"Okay, but where are we going to go?" I asked, and he smirked as he raised his eyebrows. Damn, he made himself a thousand times more attractive. It made want to squeal in happiness inside.

"Let it be a surprised," he grinned, and I felt myself smile. It was something about him that just made me filled up with lust and joy. A hint of fangirl, but I am just glad he's mine.

"Okay. Let's get ready," I smiled at him. I got off the bed, and I walked to the closet.

"I called a shower," he ran off, and I just chuckled.

"Good thing I showered this morning," I sighed, and I started looking at what to wear. I had 3 dresses, and they were all black, suprisingly. I had one that was strapless to my thighs, another strapless with roses across the waist, and the last one with one strap on the shoulder with a rose. I decided to put the last one, so I did put it on. The dress slid on nice and tight, and I looked at the mirror to see all my curves. Startling, the doorbell rang unexpextedly. I assumed it was one of the guys since they always interrupt something we want to do. I rushed myself downstairs to open the door. I made there in no time, so I open the door to see Tatum there. She was almost naked with some super short-shorts and a cut out tank-top that hardly covered her breasts and stomach. I gave her the glared at her, trying my best to scare her off.

"What are you doing here?" I growled, and she reflected the glare back. I felt the bitch-y feeling with her eyes.

"I'm here to see Brandon," she snapped, and I crossed my arms. I laid all my weight on one of my legs, and scanned her one more time.

"Brandon's taking a shower, so I think you should leave," I attempted to slam the door at her, but she stopped it with her hand.

"Who do you think you are?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes. I moved my hands to my hips.

"I'm his girlfriend, so you should leave because you don't have a chance with him," I replied with a sassy form, and I slammed the door, accomplishing my last attempt to slam it in her face. I locked it, and I went upstairs, hearing the banging and her shouting fade off. I walked back into our room to see Brandon trying to tie a tie and failing.

"Who was it?" he asked, and I sighed, remembering the bitch.

"Tatum," I answered, as I continued doing my hair. I just finish the last curl, and I sprayed it with hair spray.