Chapter 14: Search Is Over

*Andy*

My phone started ringing all of a sudden, and it was a random number. I declined it since I don't like answering those types of phone calls. They kept calling right after, and it was getting on my nerves. I grabbed my phone, and answered the phone call.

"What do you want?!" I snapped.

"Andy, it's me, Amber," she stated, and I was in complete shock.

"Amber! Are you alright?" I asked, and the rest of the guys came in to the middle section of the bus to hear. I put her on speaker, so we can all talk to her.

"No, but I will be," she mumbled, and there was this guy talking in the background.

"Amber, who is that?" I asked, but she quickly ignored my question.

"Andy, I need you to listen to me very carefully. Alana is going come to the bus very soon, so she's going to ask you back. Just act like you do, and go to her house. When you do go to her house, bring the police with you, and tell them to investigate the whole area," she explained, but I was confused.

"Where are you?" I asked, but she ignored my question too.

"If she asks you if you'd seen me, say no. Tell her that I've been missing, and you haven't talked to me since the day I was kidnapped," she informed, but she was going to fast.

"Tell us where you are, and we'll come and get you," I offered, but I heard her whimper.

"I can't. I"ll try to communicate you as much as I can, but I can't go back until everything is settled. I'm sorry," she sobbed as the line went dead.

"Amber!" I shouted into the phone, but no response came out anymore. Everyone had worried expressions on their faces, but I still couldn't accept that she wouldn't let me help her.

*Amber*

"I told you can meet them! Why would you say something different?" he asked, and I shook my head as I cried.

"You know how Alana is! I don't want them in danger!" I cried, and he shook his head. He was disappointed at me. I wouldn't blame him.

"Let's go then," he said going back to the driver's seat. I sat in the passenger seat, and we drove off to I don't know where.

"What's your name?" I asked, and he hesistated. to answer.

"Mitchel," he answered, and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Mitchel, for saving me. It takes balls to become a traitor to save me," I chuckled, and he smirked at me.

"It's nothing," he commented, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing? No! You helped me away from those assholes. I don't think I could ever forget that," I explained, and he shook his head.

"I have my reasons against Alana. I found out that you mean so much to the person she loves, so why not doing that as revenge?" he explained, and I nodded.

"At this point, I don't really care if I'm getting used for a reason. I'm just getting out of that torture," I answered, and he shook his head with a chuckle.

"I forgot to mention, that I'm also doing it for you. You're a very strong girl, so you don't deserve this for something you didn't do," he explained, and I shook my head.

"I'm not strong. I'm weak. I"ve tried suicide once, and I've been kidnapped. I'm not strong," I mumbled, and he sighed.

"No one could survive that easily, so you're pretty lucky," he answered, and I nodded.