Chapter 8: Jealousy

*Amber*

I woke up with the hardest and painful headache. I went to the bathroom to threw up all from yesterday, and it felt horrible. I heard Bailey rush in.

"I was waiting all morning for this," Bailey stated.

"So you've been expecting it?" I asked, and she nodded at me.

"You got drunk last night, and I had to stop you from saying stupid things. Tatum knows about the connection that you and Brandon had," Bailey mentioned.

"Ah, I remember. Andy knows too right?" I asked as she helped me up.

"You need to talk Andy out it. Let's see if he still believes," Bailey explained.

"Maybe later," I groaned, and she gave me her crossed arms again. "Look, I just woke up, threw up, so I need to rest. My head hurts," I explained, and she went downstairs. I went to my dresser to look at myself with the built-in mirror, and my hair was a total mess. I looked at my phone, and it had so many notification in it. They kept going, and I saw it was Brandon texting me. I unlocked my phone, and I saw that he called me 7 times and left just as much voice mails. He text-ed me dozens of times, but I saw that my phone was on silent. I went to my call logs to call him back. I was hearing the dialing tone until he immediately answered.

"Amber, why didn't you answer all my phone calls?" he asked very strictly, and I was a little shocked.

"My phone was on silent, and I just woke up. What's wrong?" I asked.

"I need you at the house right now. ASAP," he answered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Look Brandon, you heard what your girl said," I reminded.

"It has nothing to with that. It has to do with Andy," he warned, and with that, I just rushed out with a tank top and shorts.

"I'm on my way," I said hanging up, and I grabbed my keys.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Bailey restricted.

"The guys' house," I answered as I started looking for my keys.

"Why?" she asked.

"I got a phone call and said something happened to Andy," I answered, and I finally found them. I rushed out of the house to get to my car, and go to the house.

-

I parked right next to the car, and I rushed out of my car to get inside. I rang the doorbell, and I waited for someone to answer. The door opened to reveal Brandon in some pair of boxers.

"He's upstairs," he ordered, and I ran inside to Andy's room to see him laying down. He had a stack of pillows on his head with the covers wrinkled on top of him. I knocked on the open door.

"Brandon, I don't want your fucking oatmeal," Andy snapped.

"Andy, it's not Brandon," I walked to his bed as I sat on the edge of my bed. He threw a pillow at me, and it hit me right across the face.

"I don't want to see you either," he spat, and I grabbed the pillow and fluffed it up. I started hitting him with it playfully, but he threw me the last one he had. It hit me harder than the one before. "I'm not playing, Amber. Get out of my room," he demanded with anger.

"So you're still upset about yesterday, huh? I guess the whiskey hit me hard that it hit you emotionally," I muttered as I threw him his pillow back at him. Brandon was waiting there.

"Anything?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Did it sound like anything to you?" I asked.

"You tried, at least," he shrugged.