Chapter 20: Mistakes

Remember I have my other Andy Leo fan fiction, but it's does have an"if-y" start to it which I'm trying to fix. Thanks for all the support and keep on reading.

************************************

*Amber*

*Weeks later*

(Bailey is confirmed pregnant)

"Michel,  there is something going on and you're part of it, " I warned as the phone was at my ear.

"Why? What happened?" Mitchel asked, and I let out a loud such.

"Did you had sex with Bailey?" I asked, and the phone was dead silent.

"I didn't mean to! It just happened!" he insisted.

"Mitchel, Bailey is pregnant,  and there is a possibility that you might be the father, " I explained, and he started taking deep breaths. "Mitchel, are you alright?" I asked,  and his breaths got louder.

"I'm not ready to start a family, " he panted, and I just rubbed my temples.

"Mitchel," I sighed.

"Wait, what do you mean "a possibility"?" Mitchel asked.

"It's between you and Andy," I answered.

"Amber, did he cheat on you?" he asked, and I forgot that he didn't know about me and Brandon.

"No. You need to come over here. It would be easier to explain, " I answered, and he hanged up on me. I looked at my phone, and locked it.

"So what did he say?" Brandon asked,  and I sighed as he gently pull me down on the couch.

"He's not ready to start a family, " I answered, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Bailey isn't either, so what do you think they should do?'' he asked,  and I shrugged.

"Honestly,  I wouldn't know either. Andy wants the baby if it's his, but Mitchel doesn't want to start a family. The only way to find out that it's his is to wait until the baby is out," I say,  but he strokes my hair. 

"Well,  there is nothing you could do or could've done. You should let Bailey take her own way now, " Brandon kissed my head softly. He got up to leave, but I grabbed his wrist.

"And Brandon," I called, and he turned to me with worried eyes.

"Yeah?" he asked, and I posed my lips together, thinking of how should I explain to him.

"Mitchel doesn't know we're together now, and he won't like it if we're," I explained, and he cleared his throat.  He got nervous when I told him, and I just felt guilty.

"He doesn't?" he titled his head, and I stood up next to him.

"Brandon, should we tell him? He won't like it, but I'm happy. That's what he wants me to be. Happy," I explained, and Brandon just nodded.

"Well, is he on his way already?" he asked, and I shrugged.

"Why?" I asked, and he smirked at me.

"I brought my box," he said seductively, and I looked around while biting my lip. No one was here, so I blushed deeply.

"Lock the door," I demanded as I went to the bathroom. He rushed to the door, and I was already taking my clothes off. I was just leaving my bra and my underwear. I went to our bunk, and I was covering myself with the covers.

"Let me go put one on," he warned as he went into the bathroom, taking the box with him. XL. I was starting to get unpatient, and then he finally came out with his boxers. I pressed my lips together ready for this, and he got in the bunk to get on top of me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, and I nodded.