Chapter 9: Accidents

*Amber*

"Grabbed all the we need?" I asked, and Bailey nodded.

"Okay. Give them to Dave," she said handing me the bags. I took them to Dave to put them in the bus.

"Oh, give them to Andy," he informed as he started carrying the tech. I took the bags to Andy, which was right around the corner, and I saw him flirting with another girl. The girl had some blonde highlights with a dark plum lipstick.

"Andy," I called, and he snapped his head at me. His first reaction of seeing me wasn't pleasant.

"Can you mind your own business?" he snapped, and I rolled my eyes.

"I am, actually. Dave told me to give you the bags," I stated. He stomped up to me and aggressively took the bags from me.

"Now go and kiss Brandon," he mocked, and I rolled my eyes again.

"Are you guys a couple?" the girl asked, and I crossed my arms.

"If you want to date him, go ahead. Let me warn you that he tends to be an asshole. You don't want to get heart broken by this douche bag. It's not worth it," I answered as I went back to the house. I went inside to see Brandon saying goodbye to Tatum. Brandon starred at me for a little, and Tatum got concerned of what he's starring at. Once she saw me, she rushed up to me with angled eyebrows telling me it ain't pretty comments.

"You stay away from Brandon. This time your suicide attempt is going to be a murder. Do you hear me?" she threatened, and I sighed.

"I got plans of my own, but I'll make sure distance is a rule between us," I said passing by her. Bailey came down, tossing me my phone.

"I gave the chargers to Brent. Ben has our lanyards, right?" Bailey checked.

"No. Hayden does," I answered confidently,.

"Actually, I do. Ask Hayden to get them from my bag," he informed, and we rushed out. Bailey grabbed my arm, pull me close and got all in my face.

"What did she say to you?" she whispered in my ears.

"Threats," I answered as we entered the bus. Ben and Hayden were organizing things, so we sat down. "Where is Brent?" I asked as everyone was doing some busy stuff.

"He went to Wal-mart to get some supplies," Ben answered, and Brandon came in the bus.

"Can someone stop Andy from flirting to 5 different girls?" Brandon asked, and I sighed.

"Let him," I muttered, and I thought of something evil that could set his worry levels into tears. I smirked, thinking the details out.

"That's an evil smirk. She has a plan," Hayden pointed out.

"It looks like a pranking smirk," Ben assumed, and I nodded.

"Get the rest of the guys in here. Where is the keys?" I asked, and Brandon handed to me. Brandon went outside to get the guys while I went to get Andy.

"Andy, we're leaving now," I lied as he glared at me.

"I'll be there in 10," he stated, and I rolled my eyes to play it out.

"No Andy, now," I demanded.

"No! Hold on!" Andy shouted at me.

"Fine. I'm leaving you here," I said as I giggled the keys.

"Go ahead. You wouldn't," he underestimated me.

"Fine. Have it your way," I spat as I went inside the bus. I closed the door, and I made sure it was locked. "Close the windows," I ordered, and they shut down the windows and sealed it with a lock.