Chapter 4: Trust In Wrong Hands

*Amber*

I woke up by my phone vibrating, so I got off my bunk. I went to the couches and saw Andy and the guys all fancy.

"Did I wake up late?" I asked, and they shook their heads.

"You actually woke up early," Brandon stated, and I groaned as I flopped on the couch.

"Do you want some coffee?" Andy offered pointing at the coffee machine, but I shook my head.

"I need more sleep," I whined. Andy came to me and snuggled right next to me.

"C'mere," he said wrapping his arm around me. I buried my face into his shirt, and I slowly then started closing my eyes. I started sleeping, but then someone shook me.

"You have to get ready," Hayden said tugging on my arm, but I smacked his hand away.

"I need sleep! What time is it?" I asked, and everyone looked at some electronic.

"It's 1:38, so you have to get ready," Ben said dragging me to the little shower.

"Fine, but I'll need you guys to leave. Someone saw me naked yesterday," I said looking at Andy, and he snapped his hands up in surrender.

"She was changing outside, so it isn't my fault," he protested, and I laughed softly.

"Okay," the guys agreed going outside, so I quickly started getting my stuff. I grabbed the shower supplies out of the bags from yesterday and took a very quick shower. Once I was done, I changed into my dress, and I heard someone come in. I looked to see who it was. Alana.

"What do you want?" I snapped, and she had her head hanging low.

"You're my best friend," she stated softly, and I rushed up to her face.

"You're my sympathetic friend since you forced yourself to hang out with me," I mocked, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah. In the beginning," she snapped, and I crossed my arms as I leaned back on my leg.

"What about in the end?" I asked going back into the bunks. I grabbed out my straightener and connected it in the bathroom.

"I found out the real person inside you, so I stayed because I thought you were awesome," she answered, and I just shook my head.

"Then why don't you care?" I asked in a disappointed chuckle.

"Because I thought you were the strongest person I know," she answered, and I shook my head. That's just a stupid reason.

"Just get out. I don't have time for bullshit," I snapped.

"But-"

"Just leave," I demanded, and she rushed out. I sighed and got myself together. I went back to the bathroom to straightened my hair and put my make-up on. I heard someone come in, so I took a peek. I hit something hard with my head that made me go down onto the floor, and I heard something else fall. I also heard groaning, so I peeked while I rubbed my forehead. I saw Andy on the floor, rubbing his forehead too.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," I said crawling towards him, but he shook his head.

"Nah, it's okay. Are you okay?" he asked getting up. He offered his hand as a lift, so I took it. He pulled me up, and he took a scan of my outfit.

"I'm alright," I answered as I put a strand of hair behind my ear. He looked me straight in the eyes and back at my dress.

"You look...beautiful," he said looking at me, and I felt me cheeks turn red. The heat started getting to me.