C H

"Lexi, come on

"Lexi, come on. I'm sorry..."
Riley begged for the seventh time to an angry Lexi as she furiously typed away in her phone, seemingly busy with something. Her legs stubbornly crossed as it showed her fishnet leggings.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden?! You promised me we'd have a good time! I called you like a thousand times but you DID NOT pick up! We were so worried about you goddamn it! We searched for you everywhere! Then we hear from Maria that you were safe at home! What was the problem if you just told us or gave us a call that you were leaving?! Why'd you leave anyways?!" Lexi finally showered all her anger out instead of stubbornly staying quiet.

Riley seemed to debate about whether to tell her or not. Because the reason was simply silly. But Riley had to tell her the truth since none of the lies in her head were good enough .

"I got a bit dizzy when I had two shots. Then I began to see things, I freaked out and panicked..... I saw..." Riley trailed off with a small voice, but before she could end her sentence, Lexi clutched Riley's hand with a pained look.

"It's okay..." She rasped out .

And Riley hated that she was being pitied yet again...

"See you at the Bio class!" Simon said, looking behind him before he left Riley to herself.

Riley opened her grayish-blue locker as she put everything back in. She felt like there was someone lurking in that empty hallway.

Riley suddenly looked back, whipping her head as her hair fell on her shoulder. She searched with her wide eyes for something. But there was nothing except for the empty hallway with wide walls and gray floor and endless grayish blue lockers.

Riley went back to doing what she was doing.

But she stilled again. It was noticeable, the hot air right on her exposed skin at the back of her neck . Riley gulped and with one swift movement, turned around hitting herself over the locker, clutching her books .

Her eyes met a certain douchebag. He was smiling creepily down at her, encaging her between his arms which were kept at the either sides of her head.
He enjoyed watching her vulnerable in between his arms. It gave him a certain sort of power that he wasn't able to feel when Leo was around. And now that he wasn't....he could do whatever he wanted with this beautiful prey. He always had an eye over her. But she never noticed him.
She always had this innocent and angelic soft vibe about her. A type he had never encountered much. The ones he mostly encountered were bright and bubbly. She was different, she was good.

"What the hell Bryce ?!" Riley fumed over the dick who was giving her a shit-eating grin. Riley truly got frightened and surprised, for which her heart was frantically thudded against her rib cage, she was slightly panting.
Her heart seemed kinda weaker these days.

"Aww...you got scared little ballerina. I'm sorry Bell, didn't mean to approach you that way." He innocently said with his annoying faked sweet voice while grinning at the same time.