C H

Riley literally threw the phone on the other end of the bed like it was on fire

Riley literally threw the phone on the other end of the bed like it was on fire. She did not meet her phone for the rest of her day.....

"Riley, come on !" Leo had said from the water, his blonde hair slick on his forehead, water dripping down his skinny body as his tattoo had shown off his hand.

"What the heck are you doing down the water on November?!" Riley had snapped. "You'll get an effing cold!"

Apparently, it was November as said, and cold started to seep in. Leo on the other hand was bathing himself in water; to put it in his words.

"Does not matter! Now open up your clothes and shake what your mama gave you!" Leo had taunted, making funny faces.
Riley had laughed instead of being angry.

And as said, Leo could convince Riley of everything, he can convince her of everything...

Riley had stood clutching her body that contained nothing but her mismatched underwear. But thank goodness, she wasn't just wearing a panty or a bra but a white undershirt and with that her black short skinny underpants (Riley tended to feel colder than the others.)

"Come on, jump!"

"No." Riley had changed her mind as she shook her head and had started to back away.

"You are not turning your back on me..." Leo had devilishly said, before pulling her forward by her legs, landing straight into the water.

A scream had instinctively made the way to Riley's throat as to how frigid the water was.

"It's not...funny!" Riley had flapped her arms, splashing the water as she struggled to breathe for the biting cold. She had taken breaths deeply as she moved her wet slick hair out of her face and started slapping Leo to which he only laughed his ass off.

Riley had forcefully dipped his head back down on the frigid water, hearing him choke and gurgle.

Now, it was Riley's turn to laugh...

"Hi." A familiar polite voice with a smooth edge said from somewhere beside Riley, breaking her day dream.

Charlie saw Riley look out the window and smile to herself while playing with the strings of the hoodie she always wore...

Riley, was somewhat disappointed that her day-dream was interrupted. After all, they weren't always so vivid as that was, even though Leo still was still in gray.