-

1) What inspired you this story?

Ans: When I heard, 'Hoodie' by 'Hey Violet', I imagined this scenario, and weirdly, Marget Qualley's (Riley's face) swam up in my head. And those scenes were mainly like 'The Leftovers' that was stuck in my head at the time as I was watching that serial. Riley's characteristic is something like her character in 'The Leftovers'. So these two things created this world in my head . And also, Max Richter's amazing breath-taking music helped me a lot when understanding Riley's situation. And also, the amazing book 'Juniper Lemon's happiness Index' by Julie Israel helped me understand how a loved one's death could feel like.

2) What inspired you the setting of Cloverlind?

Ans : Forks ( a little bit) but mostly Colma, Ca. At first, my setting was called Colma. But then again, I was worried that I may not have described Colma properly. So I later on changed it to Cloverlind. To know more about Colma, you can search it up on Wikipedia. (Yes, it is known as the land of the dead and also paranormal stuffs happens there a lot...)

3) Ok, so Leo ends his life just because he didn't have enough money to call the police or start a treatment. But at the end, the Stewarts had to call both police and the docs anyways. Didn't that require money ??

Ans : Not as much as it would've been needed  for a treatment or filing a complaint.

4) Does Sean, Leo's little brother come to terms with the way Leo died?

Ans : The poor kid misses his brother everyday. And he doesn't completely get why he did what he did, but he figured it was for the best. And he also figured that he rather not think too much about it right now.

5) Why was Leo smiling to 'Gloomy Sunday' ?

Ans : You see, he wanted to defy the sadness of the song with his smile. Because, as he said he died happy. And he wanted to mock a sad song with his happiness. Oh Leo.....

6) Do the Stewarts finally find happiness?

Ans : Yes. After all they've been through, they totally deserve it.

7) Why did Riley decide to end her life all of a sudden even if she said it 'wasn't  in her blood'?

Ans: The weight of those words (cause of Leo's death) was too much to bear. But she was afraid to let them out, thinking that everybody would twist and turn the story or start shaming/hating Leo. Which was obviously, not an option. She was scared and doubted herself that she could keep the secret. So she decided to end herself so there wasn't any risk.

8) Then why did she tell everybody at the end?

Ans: Truth can't always be hidden. So better to tell it already (to the right person obviously) Imagine if it came out to the light out of a sudden, what will happen? Take Riley's example.