C H

Hi

Hi

Hello.

Woah, woah! When were you so polite!?

I was not! That was sarcasm. What I meant was bye. And do not even bother to disturb l.

How was I supposed to understand that was sarcasm?

With that being said, she dropped her phone on the other end of bed, she didn't think it'd work though...

Ping!
Yeah, guessed so.

I thought we already talked over the fact that why I talk to you ?

Well, for your kind info, I'm not in a mood for talking to you (like I ever am). Why? I don't think I could handle anymore drama for one day.

Ooh! Gossip! Wait, I'm a drama in your life?! That's good! Now, lets talk about the drama that happened earlier today...

Why should I tell you?

Becausssssseeee I'm curious (and by now l, that should be a good reason enough. You know why)

Yeah, you and your curiosity that kills you....like, whatever....

Now, why don't you tell me about the 'drama'?

Fine...

That's the spirit!

So, there's is this annoying persistent pest behind my back named Bryce (since you go to our school, I think you know him?) and he doesn't get the fact that I hate him. So today, he came up to me and asked if I could teach his young 9 year old sister the basics of ballet as she wanted to impress her new teacher. So I agreed. Now, don't get surprised. I agreed because I did think his 'sister is as lovely as a rose' and I always wanted to teach a kid....

Continue...

The kid turned out to be a total devil....

And?

She was so IRRITATING, ANNOYING, INFURIATING AND NERVE-WRECKING....

Oohhhhh...

And I'm glad she broke her ankle.

Hey! That's evil! Take that back!

I'm not. If you had to stand that kid, you'd understand...

Understandable.....
Anything else that happened ?

And I'm glad she opened her mouth. She said, that she didn't even like dancing....Bryce paid her 100 dollars (!) to come to me. And you can guess why....but I assure you that it would've never worked in any way. I don't know how he thought it could...

What-an-idiot!

Exactly!

Am I allowed to ask why you hate him?