C H

It was a pleasant weather, wind blowing by the trees as they swayed gently with the breeze, their leaves rustling, creating a gentle music in the comfortable silence

It was a pleasant weather, wind blowing by the trees as they swayed gently with the breeze, their leaves rustling, creating a gentle music in the comfortable silence. Sun fell on Riley peek-a-booing through the trees.

She had some unfinished business to do.

She never came in that area. The houses were taller and more grand looking unlike in
her area. The gardens were all perfect as if from a gardener himself.
Riley noticed the golden number five placard in front of the gorgeous cream bungalow with exotic plants for the garden. It even had a fountain, shaped like mermaid and had purple waterlilies around it.

Riley felt somewhat stupid, standing in front of the grand looking barred gate.

Was she really going to do that?

But she had to.

She went ahead, pressing a bell on the gate. A second later, it opened on it's own with a loud creaking noise, making Riley flinch out of surprise.
Riley hurried toward the house with even grander door with a golden lion's face for the knob.

But just as she was about to ring the bell, the door opened on her face making Riley flinch once again, with a slight gasp.

"Riley?!" The familiar boy asked, surprise evident in his voice, in an appearance Riley had never seen. He usually wore his stylish cloth to school with stylish gelled hair.

But now, his hair was in a complete mess, tousled. He was wearing a plain white tee with blue striped pajamas. And Riley could admittedly admit he was looking better than his jerk-sensed fashion.

"Um, hi.." Riley awkwardly began,

-" Bryce.."

"What are you doing here?" Bryce was so confused to say the least.

Is this a mirage?

They stood there for some more moments. Riley, awkward ; Bryce with his mouth being loosely agape his eyes seeming to pop out of their sockets. He took Riley's appearance in. Her hair loose, dark waves cascading down her shoulder. A yellow dress (without the gray hoodie!), that showed her amazing pale long luscious ballerina legs .