C H

"I can't find her, where is she ? She wasn't there when I broke in!" Maria cried with all she had, her heart breaking for the girl who was in wet clothes, who didn't even have anything in her stomach, the girl who seemed to be in so much pain

She wasn't there when I broke in!" Maria cried with all she had, her heart breaking for the girl who was in wet clothes, who didn't even have anything in her stomach, the girl who seemed to be in so much pain. The girl whose pained words she took to her heart, the girl she left alone.

"Mom, it's gonna be fine. It's not like she hadn't done that before." A worried Melissa, consoled her crying mother, who couldn't stop moving and searching about the
non-existent girl in their house.

"No! She must be so hungry and in pain! I should've seen it! And this is different, I can feel it. I know it!" She hysterically said, running her hands through her hair.

Melissa sunk her teeth into her bottom lip. Riley's room looked like hell had stormed in. Her bed sheets were pulled away, curtains torn up, window open, pictures in pieces, closet rummaged through, clothes all over the floor. An open lipstick tube was found on her dressing table along with an eyeliner.

She has finally gone insane. Melissa thought with guilt, thinking the words she had said to her.

But she deserved it, all of it. Melissa tried convincing herself that she had done the right thing. So why is my stomach tumbling like something is going to go wrong?

It's the pregnancy. She tried convincing herself again. But something just felt...odd.

Where is Riley? Where had she gone through the damned window all dressed up?!

"We need to call the police!" Maria said, sobbing as she fumbled with her phone that was on the table.

Melissa didn't protest. Because something was definitely wrong...

The police were unable to find even a little trace of Riley within a minute of calling them . This little town didn't even have any CCTV cameras anywhere that they could check for her.

Melissa quickly reached for her own phone hoping that she had Lexi's number. She put in her pass and quickly tapped her contacts, putting in Lexi's name.

She was relieved to find Lexi's phone number in her phone book. Only God knew why she had that.
But there was no time to think about anything. Melissa quickly called Lexi, as the phone just ringed away.

Melissa's heartbeat became frantic each passing second as her stomach came alive with nervous energy.

As Lexi finally picked up, she sighed in relief.

"Hello, who is this?" Lexi asked through a very chaotic school hallway, people wearing their blue robes for their graduation.

" Lexi, it's me! Melissa! We can't find Riley, it's not her usual disappearance. Something is....wrong. We found lipstick and eyeliner on her dressing table. Her room looks like hell!
Do you have any idea where she could be?"