Chapter-5

Christian's POV-  

" We are not going on a vacation, we are going to Delhi to meet Smriti." Mia said.

Not again!! 

" Why are you being so admant on this proposal?" I asked them.

" Because we want you settled Christian. And we want this to happen with a good girl and not some sl..." Mia said but got told off by mother about her choice of words.

" Christian, give Smriti a shot. Your great grandma will not dissapoint you." Mother said.

I was reluctant but nonetheless gave into their demand.

" Thank you brother." Mia said and then they left.

These three women of my life are most important for me and they know it. They very well know how to use it against me.

I then called Mrs Aston.

" Mrs Aston, clear off my schedule for next week. I am not in the States." I told her.

I then called Sofia.

" Sofia, we need to meet." I told her.

" Yes, we do." She said.

" Okay, come to Grey Enterprises during lunch." I said and hung up.

I then started for office.

It was lunch when Mrs Aston informed me about the arrival of Sofia.

" Send her in." I said.

" Christian baby, how have you been?" She asked seductively.

" Sofia, everything is over between us." I told her.

" What!" She exclaimed.

" Don't act so shocked. You knew that it was coming.' I said.

" But baby, I love you!" She said.

" Please Sofia, we both know that why we are together. You satisfy me in bed and I satisfy you by money." I said.

" Christian......" She started.

" Enough Sofia." I barked at her.

" Fine! Go to hell. I know that you will regret this later and come back to me." She said and left the office.

I further engrossed myself into work.

The whole week passed without much happening. Just work and a family dinner.

Mia's POV-

It is Monday today, which means that we are flying to Delhi to meet Smriti. I am so exited!!

" Mia, are you packed? We need to leave within 2 hours. Christian will not ask his plane to be on standby for much long. If we don't reach there on time, he may fly to Taiwan to finalize the upcoming deal." Dad said.

" Don't worry dad. I'm all done. Christian has no way out of this now." I told him. He nodded.

We started for the airport.

" You all are here. I thought that you'd fail to show up on time because of Mia." Christian said as soon as he saw us.

" Don't worry son. We are flying to Delhi and not Taiwan." Grandma said.

" Fine. Lets get going." He said and we boarded the plane.

" Welcome Ms Grey." Mark, the pilot said.

" Hello Mark, how are you and the kids doing?" I asked him politely.

" Very well. Thank you Mr Grey." He said formally and then I went ahead to take my seat.