Chapter- 35

Smriti's POV-

The next morning was the roka ceremony where my presence was not required, so I got ready and started for the headquarters.

" Smriti don't come to the headquarters instead report in the bureau. We have got a coded message with is a blast threat." Fahim called and said.

" I'll be there in 10." I replied and went to my car.

Smriti's look-

" Smriti! Get here

" Smriti! Get here." Mumma shouted.

I sighed and went to where they all were standing.

" You lady will either go to your room or go out of the house. The bride cannot be present in the roka ceremony." Mumma said.

I rolled my eyes.

" Mumma, what do you think? Why am I dressed like this?" I questioned.

" Don't get all sarcastic with me. Now go wherever you were going." She said.

I was again about to reach my car when I was dragged to the corner of my lawn under the shed where no one can be seen.

I was about to kick the person but he held my hand.

" Don't you dare Mrs Grey." Christian said.

" Christian! Why would you do this?" I asked, shocked.

" Did you forget about your punishment?" He questioned.

" You cannot be serious!" I exclaimed.

" I don't go joking around Smriti. Now bend over." He instructed.

" Excuse me?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

" I don't like to repeat myself Smriti, I said bend over." He said very seriously.

" Not happening." I told him honestly.

" Smriti." He said in an intimidating tone.

" Christian." I replied back with the same ferociousness.

I could see frustration in his eyes. I saw this as an opportunity to escape but he had already anticipated my move and pinned me to the wall and started kissing all over my jaw, leaving a tingling feeling inside me.

Before he could claim my lips with his, my phone rang.

I quickly tried to distance myself but his grip on my waist was tight. But anyhow I took the call.

" Ms Sharma, I want you here right now. Don't you understand the seriousness of this situation?" Sanjay sir snapped at me.

" Sir, I struck in traffic. Will be there ASAP." I lied and glared at Christian.

" I don't care Smriti, leave you car and walk here if you have to. I want you here in the next 15 minutes." He shouted and cut the call.

" Christian, I really need to go." I begged, literally.