Chapter-29

Christian's POV-

  " Just come here Ms Sharma and then I'll see what stops me from making you mine." I thought, smirkingly. 

" Aunty, Smriti will talk to you." That bastard addressed Mrs Sharma.

She nodded.

" How are you? Tell me that you did not get hurt." Mrs Sharma  said.

" What! Where?" She asked.

" Smriti please, your defination of little scratch is much more worse than the general medical terms. Tell me what happened?" She questioned Smriti.

" You are going to the doctor right now. I am talking to Mr Tyagi. He will treat you. Go to the hospital now." Mrs Sharma said after a long pause.

" Smriti, do not argue with me and take Sunaina along with you. She is hurt too." She replied.

" Yeah. Better." Mrs Sharma said.

" Bye." She said and hung up.

" What happened Mrs Sharma, is she hurt?" Mia asked.

" This girl is really very careless Mia. She did not get hurt at her mission but tripped on the stairs. Must be running." Mrs Sharma said.

" She was on a mission?" Mia asked.

" Yes, from the past 2 months she was in Baghdad, doing god knows what." Mrs Sharma said.

" Past 2 months! My god." Mother exclaimed.

" Aunty, she is asking to switch on some Indian NEWS Channel. She just messaged." That bastard spoke up.

" But we don't have Indian NEWS channels here." Mia said.

" There is always Hotstar." Mrs Sharma said and took out her cell.

She put on some hindi NEWS, far from my understanding.

" This girl....." Grandma started.

" Is something else." That bastard continued.

" What is it grandma?" Mia asked.

" Smriti was in Baghdad from the past 2 months where she was living as a hostage along with her friend. They have rescued more than 200 Asian girls and saved them from being Trafficked. This was a mission they conducted along with the Russian Intelligence." Grandma said.

" Wow man." Mia said.

This explains why she did not receive my calls.

" So when is she flying here?" Dad asked.

" The day after." Mr Sharma said.

" Now Ms Sharma, how will you run away from me once we are married?" I questioned myself.

The next 2 days passed in a hurry. I was busy with my fucking conferences.

I reached Grey Mansion only to bump into mother.

" Son, go and pick Smriti up from the airport." Mother said.

" No aunty, why bother Christian, I will go and pick her up." The bloody bastard offered.

" Are you sure Sanskaar?" Mom asked.

" Yes Mrs Grey." He said.

" Christian, I want you to cooperate with Mia." Mother said.

" For what mother?" I asked.

" For this." Mia said, dragging me by my arm to the closet.

I groaned.