Chapter-28

Smriti's POV-

" Mumma, when will Papa come back? I want to meet him before leaving for Baghdad." I said.

" Smriti, he is really busy today. I doubt if he will come home before 12 or not. You should leave or else, you will miss the flight." Mumma said.

I nodded.

There, Chaitra and Sunaina along with Namit and Mayank had already reached.

We were again sitting in the airplane.

" I'm literally tired of these aircrafts." I said to no one in particular.

" Me too." Sunaina said.

We reached there and checked in to the hotel.

" This is the map of the building where these girls are captured. We need to get in there." Mayank said.

" Sunaina and I can get in there as the girls who are being trafficked." I said.

" Great idea." Sunaina said.

" Okay then. But how will you enter?" Mayank asked.

" There is a time when the shift of the workmen who guard the girls changes. At that time, we can get 2 girls out of there and we both will replace them. They will not come to know because of our burkhas." I said.

" Brilliant." Chaitra said.

" Let's just go there and and have a look from outside. We will somewhat get the idea." Namit said.

We nodded.

" Boss, their security is tight." Sunaina remarked.

" I agree. We need a full proof plan." Namit said.

We reached back to the hotel and did formulate a plan. We will wear those burkhas and mingle with the female terrorist staff there. Then, secretly slip in as the prisoners.

Sanjay sir was calling.

" All good?" He asked.

" Yes sir and we have a plan." I told him.

" What is it?" He asked.

I told him everything.

" Risky but good. Go ahead." He gave his nod.

" Thank you sir." I said.

" Stay alive all of you. I don't want any casuality from our side." Sir said.

" Jai Hind sir." I said.

" Jai Hind." He said and hung up.

" Okay guys, your names will be starting from Z. I know this is insane but they deport the girls in alphabetical order." Namit said, checking the database.

" Sunaina, you will be Zabrina and Smriti will be Zara." Chaitra said.

I nodded.

" For now, let us have dinner. Then, both of you will prepare your stun-guns and keep ample number of bullets with you in form for your jewellery. Hide is anywhere you have to and keep them safe." Mayank said.

" We will." Sunaina replied.

" Ladies, I know that you are black belts in martial arts and all but if you find your dignity threatened, fight hard. If that does not help, then don't hesitate to use your guns even if your covers are blown. We will handle it there." Chaitra said.

" How are you entering the area?" I asked.

" We will get recruited as the terrorists." Namit replied.