#1: Sleep like the humans do

AN: What is this? It's bonus chapter number oneeeeeee. I'm currently ill so I thought writing a bit of Connor would be fun. So here we go! I thought I would expand on the Pyjama part of the epilogue cause that's cute.

Warnings: Very, very slightly steamy. When I say slightly. I mean it. Almost blink and you'll miss it. and mentions of sex. But no sex happens. Spoiler alert.

Words: 2654

Y/N was pacing her house. She was nervous. She told herself it was stupid to be nervous for two reasons. One, she had men sleeping at her house before, two Connor had been at her house before. So why was she nervous? Well, it was obvious. It was different. They had only been 'official' for two weeks.

Two weeks since the android revolution. But she could honestly see her and Connor lasting. He was different. Not in the way that he was an android. No, he was different because... she couldn't quite put her finger on it. He wasn't going to play with her emotions, he wasn't going to throw her to one side when he meets another girl and he wasn't just saying what she wanted to hear. He fought for his right to have emotions and to be treated like he was a living being, he wasn't going to throw all that away.

So that is why she was nervous. She was nervous that she wasn't good enough, that she was going to ruin his innocence. She shook her head in a way to get the thoughts from her head. She was acting like the relationship was already doomed.

She waited a little while longer until she heard the doorbell ring. She looked at the screen on her phone and saw Connor waiting outside. His hands rubbing together in the way that they do. All doubts ran for the hills when she saw him. She rushed to the door and opened it. The speed in which she did so made her hair fall slightly out of place. With a smile, she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Connor!" She said with a huge smile.
"Y/N." He replied. She stepped to one side letting him in. As he walked past and into the house she grimaced. She was acting like a piece of cardboard. This was Connor. She didn't need to impress him. Connor stood in the middle of the living room taking in his surroundings.

"You've tidied up since I was last here," He commented.
"Last time, I was expecting visitors." She laughed. She thought back to that night. She was injured while they were trying to catch deviants.
"I can tell you are tense Y/N. Your heart rate is raised. Your levels of perspiration have increased. What is wrong?" Connor asked.

"I..." Y/N said as if she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. With a smile, she sat down on the couch. Connor gracefully sat down next to her. "It's just when you invite your boyfriend to your house for the first time... it can be a bit, stressful."
"I've been here before."
"You weren't my boyfriend before."

Connor looked off slightly as if he was thinking it over.
"I understand." He finally said. Y/N giggled and moved closer to him so their arms were touching.
"Stupid human emotions." She sighed putting her head on his shoulder. She couldn't see his face but he was smiling. He put his head on hers and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer.
"They aren't stupid if they are yours." He whispered. Y/N hummed in response. This was nice. She could stay like this forever. In his arms. In her house. Did they need to go back to work? To the real world even?

Sadly, they would have to eventually. The police were understaffed and there had been a slight increase in lawbreaking due to some humans being unhappy with the new arrangements. Y/N sat up and stretched her arms. Connor looked at her in awe. He didn't need to stretch his muscles. He never got stiff or sore. Plus the little noise she made when she stretched as much as she could was adorable.

"I got you something." She said with a grin on her face. Her eyes smiled with her and little happy lines appeared around them. Another feature Connor would remember when she wasn't around.
"You got me something?" He asked for clarification.
"A present... well, I got you a few presents." She admitted.
"Presents? Things you give to your loved ones due to a special occasion. Usually a birthday or Christmas. None of those dates apply." He said confused.
"Well, Mr. Smartypants." She said standing up to retrieve the presents. "I'll have you know. One month from today is Christmas day. So, It could be an early present. But at the same time. We give the ones we love presents just because we can sometimes. We don't need a reason." She scuttled off to another room to fetch the presents. Connor thought to himself. He had never received a present before. What was the correct etiquette? He quickly searched the databases in his head.