#4 You need to stop that

Year: 2038
Time since revolution: Two weeks

The snow was thick on the ground. People were wearing two pairs of socks instead of one. Life seemed to slow down. Although some would argue that it was due to the very recent android revolution. Detroit would have to build itself again. There were more androids in Detroit then humans and to some that was a scary thing but to some, like Y/N and Hank, it was just life now.

Hank rubbed his hands together. Despite the heating being on in the office it was still rather cold. Hank looked over at the desk Y/N usually sat at but she wasn't there.
"Connor." Hank said. Connor looked up from his own desk.
"Yes lieutenant." Connor said. The cold hadn't gotten to him. As long as his biocomponents were working then he would be fine.
"Where is Y/N?"
"She is in the break room. She is trying to disguise her caffeine addiction as an attempt to get warm. I warned her the dangers of having such an addiction, but she just rolled her eyes." Connor explained.
"She's probably excited there are less humans around so she can drink more coffee."
"Hank!" the captain shouted through his open door. "Tell Y/N to get her ass back to her desk. Less people here means she has more work! Not less!" Hank grumbled.
"Why the fuck do I have to do it." Hank mumbled. Just as he was about to get up out of his seat Connor stood up faster.
"I'll go."
"Slow down Romeo." Hank commented. "Try to look less desperate." Connor shook his head not understanding the reference and walked to the break room trying not to walk too fast like Hank suggested. He did not like it.

Y/N was stood in the break room. Her hands wrapped around her mug. The heat from the ceramic was keeping her warm. The Coffee in her stomach was making her pleasantly buzzed. She was facing the coffee machine getting top ups. In her mind she only technically had one cup of coffee because she technically never finished however, the number of top ups was uncountable. Connor walked up silently behind her and reached out to get her attention. Since her arms were up holding the coffee he slightly grazed the side of her abdomen. Y/N screamed and almost dropped her mug to the floor. Thankfully Connor had lightning fast reflexes and caught it before it could smash. Coffee was all over the floor still however. Connor gently placed the cup down on a surface before looking concerned at Y/N. He scanned her for any problems. her heart was slightly beating faster but there was no adrenaline in her system, so she mustn't have been frightened. The consumption of coffee couldn't be the explanation. Perhaps she was sick? But she showed no signed of a cold or a fever.
"Connor!" she said slightly flustered. "What are you doing?" she pushed some hair behind her ear. Connor tilted his head. He could not figure out what was wrong. He felt, the only way to figure out what was truly wrong, was to repeat the action. Now Y/N was facing him, so he made a conscious effort to reach for the same side as before, as the opposite side of her torso may not have the desired effect.

His hand reached out slowly and he touched her side flexing his fingers slightly to ensure he got the same spot. Again Y/N made a loud noise but rather than a scream it sounded more like a... laugh. Along side the new sound she jumped a few inches in the air and landed closer to Connor. This was an odd thing.
"Connor, no." Y/N giggled. Connor now had peak interest. Would Y/N repeat this action if he touched the opposite side. Which he did. Again laughter followed and Y/N was jumping and jerking all over the place.
"Connor!" she shouted out between giggles. "Please... s..stop!" Connor did so immediately.
"Did I hurt you?" he said with concern. He thought when humans emitted laughter it was a good thing so why would she be asking him to stop.
"No." Y/N said catching her breath, "I'm ticklish." She added with a whisper as if it were a secret.

Ticklish. The feeling of involuntary twitching and/or laughter. Usually caused by over stimulation of nerves. Can make a human act out violently. Can either be pleasurable or painful, it if for this reason, humans like to keep this information a secret. However, psychologists can have linked the act of tickling to bonding in many animals.

Connor took in the new information. Y/N was ticklish. He liked the sound Y/N made when she was being tickled but he respected he fact she had told him to stop. It must have hurt her.
"I apologise Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt you." Connor apologised.
"No, no, you didn't hurt me... it's just..." she paused. "It's hard to explain." She picked up her coffee cup again and took a big sip.
"In any case," Connor said, "The captain wishes you to return to your desk as you have work to do." Connor went to turn around but Y/N grabbed his arm and stopped him. She reached up and kissed him. The taste of Coffee still on her lips. Connor lost his train of thought for a moment before coming back to reason.
"Y/N the captain wants you to return to work and he will not be happy finding us kissing again. He was displeased last time."
"Screw the captain." Y/N whispered before kissing Connor again. Being a deviant now, he let himself break the rules. Before, if he was given an order he would follow it. But now, he could do what he wanted and right now, what he wanted was to continue kissing Y/N despite what the captain had said. Y/N wrapped her arms around Connor's neck and pulled him closer. He went to put his hands on her sides but must have touched the spot she asked him not too. Again she jumped on the spot and this time headbutted him in the chest. Humans were amusing creatures.
"For fucks sake!" the captain shouted. "This is why I asked Hank to retrieve Y/N. He wouldn't pull this crap. Y/N get back to your desk and Connor, try to make this a lesson. When I ask Hank to do something. Don't volunteer to do it yourself. It will only waste more godforsaken time!" Y/N turned red and returned to her desk with her head down.

Connor followed her slowly. He knew his actions would have these consequences on the captain but, he didn't care. Maybe this new sense of free will was the reason Hank had such a large disciplinary folder. Hank had only had a sense of free will longer than Connor did. On their way back to their seats Connor thought about the noises Y/N had made. It made him smile. If only he could hear them one last time before he went back to work. That would make the day seem less boring than the last. Whenever he felt his brain become numb to the same actions over and over at his desk, he would only have to think about Y/N's reaction to his touch and maybe it would make it less dull. As they were both almost back at their respected desks. He took his opportunity to grab Y/N one last time. Y/N laughed and laughed. She tried to run away but Connor only pulled her closer. Her back was flat against his chest. This was the most fun he had in days. In trying to escape Y/N knocked a few tables and some pens went flying though the air.
"Jesus Christ, what is happening over there?" Hank shouted looking over at the two. When he saw Connor running his fingers across Y/N's abdomen he smirked. "So, you're ticklish Y/N. Good to know."
"Connor!" Y/N shouted. "Look what you've done. He's going to use that against me now." Y/N tried to catch her breath.
"Sure am." Hank said, the smirk not leaving his face.

Y/N tried to avoid Connor for the rest of the day. When he discovered something new he had a tendency to obsess over it for at least 24 hours. Y/N shivered at the thought. Goosebumps rising on her skin. The offices and interrogation rooms were on the first floor of the building while meeting rooms and emergency holding cells were on others. Y/N had excused herself to go to the bathroom. Connor watched her walk away. It had almost become like a game. He would catch Y/N, tickle her, she would run away and he would make it his mission to find her again. He had learned from Hank that as long as you don't hurt the person it was okay to tickle someone. But he made a mental note to stop the second it hurt Y/N. Now it was just fun.

The captain groaned in his office when for the 5th time that day Y/N's laughter rang out through the building. Did those two not understand how much work there was to be done. But at the same time. It was nice. Since the revolution there hadn't been much laughter. Everyone was afraid. Afraid of the future. But even he had to admit. If the future looked as bright as the two of them smiling, then he could live with that.

AN: A bit of fluff. I don't usually write fluff. Hopefully it wasn't too bad :)

Fun fact. I'm not ticklish. At all. So when people try to tickle me its just awkward.