The question

This is the second chapter I'm a nervous wreck. All spelling mistakes belong to me and autocorrect. This is my first attempt at writing . Please feel free to review .

.............................................................................

           Alec woke up the next day energized and ready for everything that laid before him . He was excited to see Magnus and start the meeting . Once the time came for said meeting he started heading to his office. His nerves were starting to get the better of him . Before opening the door and entering he took a deep breath and relax a little . Once inside he wished everyone a good day and went on with what the meeting was called for .

hello everyone I was requested to call this meeting into order over the demonic levels entering a dangerous high in New York this week . Once he finished explaining everything Raphael let him know he will look at night for what he can find out about what is going on and left . Luke said the same and would do some research in the police station as much as he can with everything being busy there as well . The seelie queen just said she would ask her creature to listen closely before leaving herself . All that was left was Alec and Magnus .

Alec was nervous but he tried to not let it show but by the smile on Magnus face he knew . Magnus decided to stop torturing Alec and started talking . I will find out as much as I can and if you need anything feel free to ask . Magnus went to leave but Alec grabbed his hand before he can go . Magnus looked at Alec with a questioning look . Alec gulped and then spoke to him . I have a question for you actually Magnus . I know this might seem out of the ordinary and might even seem a little crazy but would you care to go on a date with me . That would be lovely when would you like to go on this date . Alec didn't need to think twice and just asked for Tomorrow night around 8 .

Magnus had the biggest smile on his face he couldn't believe what was happening he was beyond excited. When he first seen Alec it was at the dinner his parents threw and he knew that something was different it was electric. He said okay see you then and left the office with this biggest smile that reached his eye . He was happy and for him it was a first . His whole life has been mistake after mistake but with Alec help felt that true loved existed . He felt that Alec was fated pair he knew that was also why Alec asked him out . He wanted to get to know him and he honestly didn't have a problem with that because he wanted the same . He wanted to know everything about his Alexander .

Alec was beyond excited as well he never thought it would actually get the words out . After he asked Magnus out he decided to get more training done so he headed of to the training room to shoot some arrows . After about 20 minutes have walked in with Izzy informing him that there is a large amount of demons hitting the subway and they needed to get there fast . Alec , Izzy and Jace grabbed their gear and went to the subway on 46th street .

The demon was Amaymon , this wasn't just an ordinary demon he was one of the princes of hell . He was said to have a deadly poisonous breath . Alec was the first to attack the demon throwing arrow distracting him while Jace and Izzy attacked from different sides . Amaymon pushes past them and went straight for Alec and grabbed him and breathed his poison right into his face before dropping him to the ground and going right after Jace to attack him next . Izzy and Jace fought Amaymon until he just vanished . They ran to Alec while he continued to cough and wheeze .

Izzy and Jace grabbed Alec and brought him back to the institute so he can be looked at in the infirmary . No one knew what was going to happen because they have never seen this demon up close before everything they knew was from books but that could even help them . Alec had pasted out and Izzy was scared and did the only thing she could think of . She called Magnus bane to help her brother .