The new start

All spelling errors are mine and autocorrect. I write when I'm tired . I'm on vacation and traveling a lot so when I have free time I write . Thank you too everyone voting and putting this story on their reading list . Thank you for giving this story a chance . Thank you for staying along for so long . I've had a really tough year and struggling with depression wasn't easy but I'm back and I'm finally in a great mental space which mean new chapters thank you. I truly appreciate everyone single one of you for standing by it really means the world to me .

..........................................................................

   After Magnus got sick yet again he finally called caterina . Alec left for work and he was still feeling off and he didn't understand this . As soon as Cat came in she started running test on him first she took blood then she ran her hands from head to toe scanning to see what she could find . She reached his middle and she see it a fetus . She couldn't believe it she doubled checked and then triple . Magnus began worrying as his friend face had changed from scared to curious . She went to say something but she didn't know what to say or how to say it . She too thought that warlocks were incapable of conceiving .

She went on to continue examining Magnus at the end she decided to come out with it . You're pregnant Magnus bane . I don't know how it's possible but you are and by the scan I've done I'd say you're roughly 6 weeks and the fetus looks great so far . Magnus couldn't believe what he heard pregnant he's a male warlock how was this even possible. How was he going to explain the to Alec . They just got engaged they are getting over a fight . How was this going to go over . Hi Alec I know we just got engaged and things were rocky at first but hey I'm pregnant . This was insane he didn't know what to do he didn't know how the shadowhunter would react.

Magnus waited until Alec got back he was completely nervous. When Alec walked in magnus just blurted it out . I'm pregnant !! Alec stopped dead in his tracks he thought Magnus was joking he new warlocks couldn't have children . So he laughed it off and kissed Magnus before heading to the room for a shower he was tired and had to head back to the institute tomorrow morning .

Magnus was stunned to say the least he thought yes it's a shock but he thought Alec might ask question but he didn't he walked away . Magnus felt the tears start to sting but he held it together and followed Alec to the room . Alec did you hear me ? Alec turned around confused . Yes ? Magnus couldn't believe how Alec was acting . Are you not going to say anything ? Alec looked Magnus in the face for the first time and realized he wasn't joking and he was really upset .

Mags I though you were joking . I'm sorry Alec rushed to say .  I didn't think warlocks could have children at least that's what we have all been told . Now Alec looked like a nervous scared wreck no one knew this was possible . How was this possible. Centuries Magnus lived and never could imagine this would or could happen he was stumped . All he knew was he wanted this he wanted this baby . He was happy .

Magnus sat Alec on the bed so they could talk . Cat came by and ran text I'm pregnant . I want this I never thought I could have children but here I am and I would love to do this with you I would love to finally have a family I can call my own . Alec took this all in and finally turned to Magnus after a small pause . I want this too Magnus from the moment I realized I was gay I never imagine I would have kids but I always wanted them .

Magnus couldn't believe how happy he was dreams he never imagine that could come true were . He kissed Alec and let him go for his shower . Alec walked away with the biggest smiles he was going to be a father . After Alec finished his shower he ordered them dinner and they laid in bed watching tv until the both went to sleep Alec spooning Magnus and letting his hand drift to his still flat belly . He couldn't believe it his dreams are coming true . He silently wished it would be a little girl but he was happy if it was a boy too . He could teach it everything he knew . This was the start of something new .