Offical

All spelling mistakes are mine and autocorrect. I hope everyone is on twitter using the #saveshadowhunters hashtags .

.............................................................................

   The next day they went to the arc and did some shopping Magnus was having the time of his life with all the new clothes . Alec didn't care for shopping but just seeing Magnus so happy and smiling made alec happy nonetheless . They went out to eat cuddle at home and enjoyed the vacation . Alec was excited for today though they were going to Disneyland and he felt that was the perfect place to ask Magnus to officially become his boyfriend. Yes they went on a vacation together to get to know one another and spent time cuddling and going on dates but Alec wanted to make it real he wanted to make it official.

    They were on their way to Disneyland and Alec was a nervous wreck. They whole cab ride was spent in silence looking out the window and peeking glances at Magnus . One time Magnus caught him and smiled . Alec laughed and relaxed some . Once they got inside it was a completely different story Alec's nervous came back and with vengeance. They walked around for a while they went into buffalo bills , planet Hollywood & finally they stopped at the castle .

   Once they got inside they walked around for a while shopped some more and looked for a place to have dinner they both decided on rainforest cafe they walked in side and was completely blown away it was beautiful. They went to the table and the waiter gave them menus . After some time they both agreed on burgers so once the waited for their food .

   Magnus was completely happy . He was having an amazing time with this amazing man and he never would have thought that he would be this lucky . He had loved before but they never loved him back he was scared because he knew that's what was happening he was falling in love with this man . He asked Alec if he was okay because he was silent for most of the day but Magnus new that he was probably just thinking so he let him be , but he still wanted to make sure . Alec smiled and just said yes I'm fine .

    The food got there just in time because both of their stomachs were growling . They eat their food and relaxed for a bit they were waiting on the fireworks by the castle which was always beautiful . Magnus decided that he wanted to take Alec to each Disneyland and even Disney world he just wanted to explore and have a fun time with him .

   The fire works we're getting ready to start and everyone was making there way to the front lucky for them they got to have front row seats which is always impossible to get . They waited a few more minutes before it began . Alec just could stop looking at Magnus the fire works and the castle were beautiful but nothing was as beautiful as his Magnus .

   Alec new this was the perfect time to ask Magnus . The fireworks the music everything was perfect . Magnus finally noticed Alec was staring at him and turned to the side . Magnus asked " alec is everything alright you are not paying attention to the fireworks " he said this all while smiling . Alec laughed and said " actually I have a better view , something a lot more magical "  Alec was ready he knew it was now or never .

     Magnus blushed at what Alec said . He went to speak but Alec beat him to it . Magnus I wanted to ask you something . Magnus stayed quiet so Alec took that as a continue on . I wanted to ask if you would be my official boyfriend. I know this might seem sudden after only a few days and a week vacation but there is something about you . You are different then any other omega I have ever met. You are beautiful, smart , funny and caring . I might actually be falling for you but I'm not quite sure . I have never experienced anything like this before . At the end of Alec's speech he looked at Magnus who had tears in his eyes .

    Magnus sat there listening to everything Alexander was saying to him . He couldn't believe it . Alec wanted to be his boyfriend, he wanted to make this official . Magnus finally spoke up and said of course darling it would be an honor to be your boyfriend. Alec smiled and grabbed Magnus by the jacket and kissed him . The whole time the fireworks were still going and both of them thought to themselves that this would forever be there favorite place .

After everything was over they headed back to the house . They were both happy for the first time in forever and it was beautiful. Once they got back to Magnus they went to the sofa to have a couple of night caps . After everything that has happen they just wanted to celebrate. Magnus was over the moon pouring a drink for his boyfriend he couldn't believe it . Tomorrow they would be heading back to New York he was sad but he was happy . Alexander was his and he was happy . They drank for a while then called it quits when they got tired . They showered and went to bed .