Everything will be okay

All spelling errors are mine and autocorrect. I write when I'm tired . I'm on vacation and traveling a lot so when I have free time I write . Thank you too everyone voting and putting this story on their reading list . Thank you for giving this story a chance . All the demons I mention I find on google .

...........................................................................

Alec has been moody and just unbearable at times . Everyone tried talking to him but all he could think about was Magnus but he wouldn't give in . Alec got up and spent his day in the training room he just didn't want to be bothered . Around midday Magnus called Izzy and she told him everything.

Magnus walked into the training room and almost cried Alec look so broken he wouldn't even meet Magnus eye. Magnus walked up to him in hopes of talking but Alec walked always . Magnus heart shattered Alec never walked away from him . He knew he really needed to do something.

Magnus went to Alec room and he knew he needed to fix this so he knocked on the door . Alec just ignored the knocking he didn't want to talk to Magnus or anyone right now everything in him hurt . He just wanted to be left alone and so he walked to his bathroom to shower leaving Magnus knocking on his door .

         Magnus let himself in to Alec's room and heard the shower Magnus waited for him to get out . They needed to talk . Alec needs to know that he really does love him and wants to marry him but he's just so scared but he's willing to move past his fear if that meant spending the rest of their time together . He heard the shower turn off and braced himself for whatever was about to happen .

           Alec got out the shower and got ready to head to bed . He stepped out of the bathroom to Magnus sitting on his bed . He rolled his eyes and walked to his dresser . What do you want Magnus. Magnus notice his tone as defeated and it hurt him . Alec we need to talk and right now I just need you to listen okay . Alec turned to sit on his bed hoping to get this over with . Magnus began taking and Alec just wanted it to end .

           Magnus watched Alec and knew this was gonna be hard . Alec I love you and of course I want to marry you . I'm sorry for not responding but I was caught off guard and I was just trying to process everything. I want to spend everyday with you , I want to roll over at anytime of day and see your face . I wanna wake you up with breakfast in bed . Alec I want to marry you . I was just scared . You are so young what if I'm not what you want.

             Alec listen to everything Magnus said . He looked up and seen the tears in Magnus eye and that's what broke Alec . No matter what he never wanted to see Magnus cry and he vowed to never let it happen again if he could help it . So he got up and went to his dresser again got his ring and proposed all over again . Magnus I love you and I want to spend the rest of our lives together . I want to make you happy and I want to make you smile . I never want to be the reason you cry . I love you will you marry me .

          Magnus began crying and said yes . Alec couldn't believe it . He was so happy he was shaking trying to put magnus ring on . Magnus pushes Alec on to his bed and they mad love for hours . Magnus went to sleep with his head in Alex's chest and his ring glistening on Alec's stomach. Magnus never believed in true love until he met Alec . He definitely never imagined getting married but he's excited.

Magnus ended up rushing out of the room and straight to the bathroom. Something wasn't right waves after waves of nausea kept hitting him . Once he was done he cleaned himself and went right back to bed . Magnus next time waking up , he was alone . Alec came back to his room with food for Magnus but the second he smelled it he ran to the bathroom. Alec was worrying but after Magnus telling him numerous tines that it's okay and that he's find Alec went to work .