First

All spelling errors are mine and autocorrect. I write when I'm tired . I'm on vacation and traveling a lot so when I have free time I write . Thank you too everyone voting and putting this story on their reading list . Thank you for giving this story a chance . All the demons I mention I find on google . Also the image is not mine I found that in google search credit goes to whoever made this .

.............................................................................

  Alec and the gang where heading to time square where they heard about a bunch of demonic activity happening there. Alec and izzy went one way Jace went another and Simon and clary took a separate route. While on the hunt izzy asked Alec how things with Magnus was going ?

     Alec told izzy about moving in with him . Magnus asked me to move in . Izzy asked " what did you say to him " . I said yes and that I love him . Izzy couldn't help but smile the look on her brothers face was nothing but love . I'm so proud of you Alec . You have come such a long way . When do you plan on moving and also what do you plan on telling mom and dad ? I was hoping as soon as possible and for mom and dad I haven't gotten that far he just asked me . They continued walking until the met up with the other . Something was off they had spent nearly a half hour walking and nothing . They decided to walk a few more blocks before heading to the institute and that's when they seen demons with blood for eyes , claws for hands and everything was black they have never seen anything like it before. 

   Alec got his arrow and bow ready , Izzy pulled out her whip and everyone got ready to fight . Alec started shooting his arrow hitting dead on . Izzy whipped left and right while clary and Jace kept fighting it . Simon on the other hand didn't know what to do so he just tried to help clary and Jace as much as he could . Once they finished off those they kept walking . The got to Central Park and found nothing . They decided it was time to head back . Once they got two blocks from the institute a demon came from nowhere and took Simon .

Clary started freaking out which cause everyone to turn . They realized Simon wasn't with her anymore . Izzy began to worry and looked to her brother . They looked around to see what they could find but came up empty . They all ran back to institute to see what they could find . They searched the web to see if the can find anything on the demons they fought but it came up empty . Jace mention the library so they headed that way .

Alec's phone started going off so he looked to see who it was . Of course it was Magnus asking if he would be home soon . Sadly Alec had to tell Magnus he wouldn't be home at all and something came up . With that being done they all went to the library for some research . After long hours of searching they found the demon Agaliarept . Agaliarept is purported to be one of two demons directly under Lucifer; Satanachia being the other. They had to find this demon and fast . They needed to find Simon . After reading as much as they could find they went out to look for Simon again .

Izzy was beyond worried about Simon , she couldn't believe she left him behind . She knew he was a vampire and could handle things on his own but this demon was dangerous. Clary and Jace went one way trying to see if they find any clues at all . Alec took high ground using all the ability he could to find out this demon . After hours upon searching and getting nothing , something good finally happened Simon lost his glasses and further up one of his as they followed Simon items they eventually found a church in which the demon was hiding in .

They all walked inside ready to fight . They moved together as one . They heard Simon yelling and ran towards his voice . They caught up to the sounds and what they seen made them gasp . Simon was tortured . Sun scorches , crosses on his hands , wood everywhere except his heart . Izzy ran to him without a second though . Thankfully Alec was paying attention when the demon went towards Izzy . Jace and Alec continued to fight while Izzy and clary tried to get him free .

After what felt like hours and cover in demon blood they finally left after Alec and Jace killed the demon . They went back to the institute where Simon was looked over Izzy never left his side . Clary and Jace went to bed and Alec went to start paper before heading home . Home he couldn't wait to just cuddle up with Magnus and relax . Two day of not seeing him drove Alec crazy .

Once he finished all paperwork he started heading to the loft . Once Alec got to the door he knew something was off . Alec realized the scent when he walked into the loft . Magnus being an omega went into each month . Usually when Magnus went into heat Alec was at the institute but now that they lived together it was different. This was their first time together and Alec wanted to make it as special as he could . Alec was brought out of his thoughts once he heard Magnus call his name .

Hours later both completely spent , they decided to shower and call it a night both exhausted from there activities. Alec helped Magnus shower and get ready for bed . Alec even went to the kitchen and got Magnus a small snack so he wouldn't be hungry . They went to bed cuddled up with other happy and content .