Falling in love is easy

I don't know why I'm doing this my story is probably awful but it's been a great distraction from everything going on with the finale . All spelling errors are mine and auto corrects .

.............................................................................

  After spending hours talking , Alec walked Magnus home. They couldn't stop laughing or smiling they both felt like teenagers . Once they got to the loft door they just looked at each other with love in their eyes and butterflies in their stomachs . Alec was the first once to break the trance and said good night . He leaned in and gave Magnus a quick kiss . Magnus couldn't believe it , he couldn't believe what just happen . Alexander lightwood just kissed him . Alec walked away and headed down the stairs to go back to the institute where he knew his sister was waiting He rolled his eyes and continued on home he knew what was coming .

   Magnus was utterly breathless after the kiss he hadn't moved from the spot since Alexander left . Yes it was a short small kiss but it was their first and hopefully not their last . He hoped that they would have many more first together . He was captivated by this man and he couldn't help it . He was happy for the first time in centuries. Magnus walked into his to loft and went to get ready for bed with thoughts of Alexander and the brief kiss .

  Once Alec got back to the institute his sister was right there waiting and ready to ask questions. How was the date ? Did you kiss ? Did you have sex ? Tell me everything . Alec again rolled his eyes and just said Izzy relax calm down I'll tell you everything but please just breath . Izzy inhaled and let it go and remained calm . Alec relaxed a little and answered Izzy's questions . The date was perfect . Magnus is amazing , we talked for hours and just enjoyed each other's company . For the second question no we did not but we did kiss and it was amazing . Every time we touch it's electric and I can't get enough .

   Alec spent the next half hour telling Izzy everything they talked about before he got tired and headed to bed . He had another busy day of paper work and he wanted to squeeze in some training time as well . So he went to his room changed and got ready for bed . When he went to lay down his phone went off he looked at the name and it was Magnus . The text read " goodnight handsome . I had the best night that you . I hope we can do it again soon and you are an amazing kisser by the way ". Alec smiled and replied back " I had a great time tonight as well and how about next Friday ? I'm going to be leaving for Idris for a few days but when I come back I would love to see you again and you are an amazing kisser as well I can't wait to do it again . Good night beautiful enjoy the rest of your night .

Magnus read the text and replied back with that so far away but it will be worth the wait . After hitting send Magnus went to sleep and again he slept with a smile on his face as did Alec . Alec couldn't help but feel at ease , he went on the best date of his life and kissed the most beautiful man he has ever seen . He dreamed of Magnus and what life could possible be like . Marriage, kids , pets and a house with a white picket fence. Alec smiled in his sleeping dreaming of their future .

Early the next day Alec got ready to head to Idris he had a bunch of meeting with the clave and he was not exited about this . He picked up his phone and sent a quick text to Magnus saying good morning and he can't wait until Friday . He left his room and went straight to the portal they have going right to Idris front door .

Magnus woke up to his phone buzzing on his side table . He had the best dreams about Alexander last night . He dreamed of spending the holidays with him , getting married and starting a family . That shocked him he never had dreams like this . He sat up and looked at his phone and smiled . It was Alexander all he could do was smile and replied back I can't wait either sweet heart and good morning to you handsome and enjoy Idris .

Alec got started with the meetings hoping the faster he got them done the faster he could leave and get back to New York . He hated dealing with the clave but it was required, he loved his job and was proud of how far he has gotten but this was the most annoying part of it . He sat through three boring meeting talking about the demonic levels and how they want everything handle . Also they talked about Amaymon  , Which Alec still wasn't gotten over yet . He still thought about it the way the pain took over his body and how it was Magnus who had saved him . After the endless boring meeting Alec left he didn't want to talk or think about Amaymon so he asked to go back home . The clave agreed but everything put him in a mood after .

    Going through the portal to go back home Alec went straight to the training room he didn't want to talk to anyone he just wanted to train and forget . He knew it wouldn't last once Jace and Izzy found out he was back only after a day but he didn't want to think about that either . So he got his bow and quiver and started shooting he didn't plan on stopping until he got tired .

  Izzy was the first to find him , she watched him for a few before slowly walking over to him to see if he was okay . She asked if everything was alright . He didn't reply he just went back to shooting his arrow . Izzy then walked away leaving her brother to his training . She warned Jace to leave him be and went back to patrolling the city .