I love you

All spelling mistakes are mine and autocorrect. These are some of the chapters I had saved in my notes and I decided to update the story because it's been a while and I have more idea . I hope you enjoy .
............................................................................

Alec was in shock he thought about moving in with Magnus numerous times . He loved waking up next to him . Even though at time he thought about going home because he didn't want Magnus to get tired of him he just ended up staying . Magnus couldn't take the silence all his fears started popping up and he couldn't breath . Magnus open the door and ran up stairs leaving Alec in his thoughts .

Once Alec realized Magnus wasn't there anymore he ran upstairs to his loft . He open the loft door and didn't see Magnus so he figured he was in the room . He slowly went to the door and started knocking . Magnus was crying everything he feared was replaying in his head once he heard the knock he knew it was Alec but he was so hurt he couldn't reply he just sat there crying silently .

Alec knocked again and said Magnus I know you are in there please open the door . Magnus replied back with a quick no . Magnus please I'm sorry I got so lost in my thoughts I kind of forgot that you were really in front of me asking me to move in . Magnus still didn't answer so Alec went on . Magnus I'm sorry I didn't mean to stay quiet . I've imagine this moment for the last month but I honestly though I would be the one to bring it up .

Magnus day on his bed listening to Alec talk he couldn't believe what he was hearing but he wasn't ready to open the door yet . Alec breathed in and continued, Magnus I love you and I would be honored to move in with you . I can't imagine life without you . Today hit me hard and I felt awful for not being there for izzy and Jace . I don't want to let you down and I realized this I want to protect you with everything I got .

Once Alec finished talking Magnus open the door with more tears in his eyes he grabbed Alec and kissed him with all the love he could muster up . I love you too Alec . They smiled at each other and continued to kiss until air was needed . They both were beyond happy in this moment they never wanted it to end but unfortunately Alec's phone went off . With a sad smile he said he had to leave with a promise he would be back as soon as he can .

Alec answered the phone it was izzy they needed him for patrol since another prince of hell is around he couldn't chance it . So Once he got to the institute he got his bow and arrow and left with Jace and izzy . Clary followed with Simon who surprisedly wanted to help them out .