Something special

All spelling mistakes are mine and autocorrect. I'm skipping a little because I'm writing holiday stuff too because why not . So I'll have a Christmas chapter New Years and so on . Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read it's truly appreciated.
.............................................................................

     When they went back to New York it was like they both were on cloud 9 . They were happy and both Alec and Magnus were excited for what this relationship would bring . Alec went back to work at the institute and Magnus continued to work from his loft . They had spent everyday together for the last month now . After everything that happen in Paris with becoming and official couple everything seem surreal .

      Alec was in his off when. He received a text from Magnus asking if he would come over tonight . Alec of course agreed how could he say no . He was falling hard for his omega and fast . He knew that being fated was different then other but he never expected it to happen to him . Once he finished his paper work he went to the training room to do what he loved most shoot his arrows .

   Jace  , Izzy  & clary walked into the training room to inform Alec of the new demonic energy hitting manhattan . He followed them to the board and touched it to turn it on . Red little dots where seen in numerous place which was not a good sign . Alec texted Magnus to let him know he might be a little late and grabbed his gear to head out . Alec hasn't been out since his last encounter but he was ready .

Heading down the street to where the last demon was supposedly spotted Alec , Izzy and clary took our there weapons and looked around and that's when they spotted their first demon . They weren't even sure what it was all they knew was it was ugly looking . They all brought up there weapons and started fighting . Alec killed the first two while Jace killed the next three . They all worked together and they demons where gone . Out of breath the continued to walk. They wanted to patrol the area just to make sure they got them all .

  They turned around and seen Amaymon again . Alec froze in place until Izzy hit him . He got out of his thoughts a readied his Arrow . This time when he let his arrow go he got him directly in the heart . Amaymon dropped and tried to stagger off summoning more demons so he can get away . Alec shot another arrow and got him Jace finished him off when his blade . They knew this was far from over and they had to chase all the demons he let out .

After a long night of fighting demons Alec just wanted to spend a quiet day with Magnus so he texted him to ask if tomorrow they could spend the day together and of course Magnus replied back quickly with of course . Alec smiled put his phone on his dresser and went for a nice long hot shower and went to bed right after .

Alec woke up the next day with a smile he couldn't wait to be with Magnus he knew he had paper work but he was going to put off until later tonight . He showered and got ready to head to Magnus loft . He missed his boyfriend yesterday. It still felt unreal Magnus was his boyfriend he never would've imagine he would find someone because of who he was but here he is . With this beautiful man .

Alec got to Magnus loft just in time . He buzzed Magnus to let him in . Once he got upstairs Magnus open the door and he kissed him . Magnus could could get used to this . Kissing his boyfriend whenever he come over or whenever he wanted . Magnus asked if he wanted to join him and watch a new episode of ruPaul . They cuddle up on the sofa and ordered taki's for lunch . They didn't want to leave the nest of comfort they had going .

The buzzer went off informing Magnus that the food had arrived . He got the food brought to the table so they can eat . They had the most relaxing day . Alec just held Magnus while watching tv . they laughed , they talked and most all they loved . Magnus has was beyond happy with everything going between them .

      After spending the day together Alec had to head back to the institute because he still had a bunch of paper work to fill out . Bye Magnus I will see you soon . Magnus pouted and Alec laughed giving him a kiss and heading out the door . Alec walked back he wanted the opportunity to get some fresh air .  While walking back to the institute Alec thought about his futures with Magnus and what he wanted . He thought about marriage , kids , a house . He wanted everything with him he only hoped Magnus felt the same . Little did he know Magnus did .

   Magnus sat down in the living room after Alec left . He took the time to think about their future together . He wanted to get married and have a family and he hoped Alec was feeling the same way . Magnus got up and mixed himself a drink while getting ready to head to bed . Magnus downed his drink showered and went to sleep after texting Alec a quick goodnight text .

    Alec was in his office when his phone buzzed . It was Magnus saying goodnight , he replied quickly and continued his paper work . He was getting tired and wanted to head to sleep some time soon . But as he was finishing a few hours later Jace walked in to tell him about demonic activity going on . Alec was exhausted but he was the leader so he went with them on patrol to see what was going on .

Hours later they fought a good amount of demons but Alex was so exhausted and he realized he was near Magnus loft . He opted to going there and seeing if he could crash for the night . He was walked up to Magnus buzzer and waited . Magnus was sleeping when he heard them buzzed . Grumpily he answered " who dares disturb my sleep " sorry babe it's me I was close and too exhausted To head back to the institute. Magnus laughed and buzzed him in . Alec walked up to the door and before he could knocked Magnus dragged him in and magicked him a warm bath so he can relax with clean clothes for when he was done .

   Alec was thankful for that bath it was absolutely needed . Once he finished drinking his hair he was about to head to the living room when Magnus stopped him and asked him to sleep with him . Alec was about to decline until Magnus pulled out the puppy dog eyes . So he joined Magnus in bed . Magnus Laid his head on Alec's chest and started falling asleep while Alec played with his hair . They both went to sleep content .