Alexander lightwood

And here we have the third chapter I'm a nervous wreck. All spelling mistakes belong to me and autocorrect. This is my first attempt at writing . Please feel free to review .

.............................................................................

      After Izzy called Magnus explaining what happened to Alec he rushed right over with everything he could find that could help his beloved . He couldn't lose Alexander right after he agreed to a date with this handsome man . He open a portal right in the infirmary and went right to work to save Alec's life .

  I need this room emptied out . This requires a lot of magic and I can't be smothered. As everyone left Magnus to work he looked at Alec and kissed his forehead. I will do whatever I can to save you . I feel it too when I look at you , when we are just standing in the same room I feel it so don't leave me . Magnus went to work mixing potions using his powers to drain the poison out of him . After hours of working on him he got all the poison out but Alec had not waken up yet but his breathing regulated again because for a while it stopped.

Izzy can in and seen how exhausted Magnus was . The just stood there waiting on him to wake up willing him to wake up but after a few hours of waiting Izzy had to leave to inform her parent about what had happen but Magnus decided that he would stay so when Alec woke up he wouldn't be alone .

Magnus ended up falling asleep on the chair on the side of Alec's bed and when Alec woke up just a few hours after he went to sleep he couldn't believe his eyes Magnus was sleeping in a chair next to him . He looked around and realized he was in the infirmary and he couldn't remember why but everything hurts . His head , his chest and even breathing hurt . When he winced he woke Magnus up who rushed to be by his side .  All Alec could do was lay back and inhale the sweet scent of the omega , his omega . He relaxed after a while and listen while Magnus spoke to him .

Alec you can move or sit up yet , you are still healing from the poison and it takes time so please lay back and rest . Alec looked at Magnus with a soft smile and shook his head in an okay . Magnus sat down and watched as Alec regained his composure. How long have you been here , alec asked . Magnus sat up a little straighter and look at the clock and said a few hours . You gave us all a scare , I have never been more scared in my life when your sister called what were you thinking going after that demon . Alec began explaining that he was just trying to distract it so Jace and Izzy can get a good hit on it . But he was too fast and everything happen in a blur .

After a couple minutes of talking Alec started falling a sleep again so Magnus said his good byes and left but not before leaning over and giving Alec a kiss on the forehead . When Magnus lifted up he touched his lips because even a kiss on the forehead like before he still felt the electricity . Magnus knee then for sure that he and Alec would be forever but only if Alec would take better care of himself.

Upon leaving the room Magnus made a portal to head back to his loft in Brooklyn. He greeted chairman meow and when into his room to change it had been a long day . After stretching and looking around he decided a nice hot shower was in order . So once he was done he conjured up some pajamas and got in bed . The exhaustion of healing Alec finally kicking in and he dozed off and sleep .

Izzy walked into the infirmary minutes of Magnus left . She just wanted to check on her big brother . She had never been more scared in her life . She loved her brother with all her heart seeing him like that wheezing and coughing uncontrollably she was scared . She looked at him and seen that his breathing was back to normal she touched his hand before leaving to find Jace .

Izzy found Jace talking to clary near the training room and once Jace noticed her he asked how Alec was . She just looked at them and said he's fine and that Magnus took care of everything. I just checked on him and he sleeping for now . The three of them entered the training room and began their work out .

While in the infirmary Alec had manage to finally wake up . He looked around to find the clock and when he did he couldn't believe it . It was after 4 in the morning which meant he has been sleeping for over 8 hours because he remembered looking at the clock before dozing off . He got up still a little stiff and went to his room to shower and change . He was still in a little pain but nothing unbearable. Once he was done he got ready for bed and remembered he has a date with Magnus tomorrow .