Janitor

*Simons POV*
*mixed and diluted timelines*

I'm standing in a room, everyone's looking at me, there's laughter but noone's laughing, they look freaked out, but the laughter is getting louder!

'Their mocking me!'

"They fear you!"

'No they don't! Why would they!'

The scene cuts to me on the toilet at the green aliens cave, June is screaming, she's telling me to hurry, I shove on my pants in to much of a rush to wipe, I get to the room, the green alien is ripped apart, its blood is turning into ribbons, June is standing in front of a suited up alien, it slashes down.

'My own fault'

"Correct"

I'm back in the room with the people, their my classmates, the laughter is still resounding, I glance to my hands, I'm clutching the hair on a girls head and tugging it upwards, I think I'm yelling, the laughter stops, cries fill my mind, the words keep repeating themselves, saying that I'm evil, I look around desperately, I look back at the girl, I'm now wearing the aliens suit and I'm impaling her with the claws.

"False"

'Shut up!!'

The scene cuts back to June, I'm still the suited alien, I'm the one attacking, she's screaming that I betrayed her.

"Your fault"

For a second I'm sitting on the weird couch, the green alien is patting me gently, its chirpy and clicky voice echoing, I open my eyes to see I'm still in the room with my classmates, the girl is yelling, but I don't hear a thing, I know that I'm hurting her I'm.... I'm....

(GUILTY!!!)

I look to see my little sister pointing at me, she has a determined look in her eyes, my little brother giggles, we're playing a judge game. My sister is smiling, my brother is cheering that he won, 'yea, you're right', she looks confused, (you're dumb).

'Sis, I've been a bad person'

(No, my brother isn't bad)

"Lies"

'I, only wanted to protect my name... Its not my fault dad became a school cleaner!'

(No, you're being dumb)

'If I don't show them how strong and cool I am noone will respect me!'

(Wrong!! Why are you so dumb?)

I want to cry, this isn't how the game went, my little sis never called me dumb!!

"Lies!"

Suddenly we're in our house, my sis is playing with my brother, and the baby is laying in the crib, the TV flickered and showed a broadcast, some strange people came on screen and told us that they were going to exterminate us.

(Bye, bye baby brother)

'NO'

Mum and dad laugh as my sis walks over to the crib, she's patting his head and saying goodbye and apologizing, so is my brother, mum and dad are trying to convince the twins that it was just a scare broadcast, saying that someone somehow hacked into the signals, but we all see it, the thin tendril of light plow through the roof and through the babies chest, its movements cease, mum and dad are screaming, my sis is gently patting the babies head and saying she'll miss him.

The scene changes, this time I'm in the crate on the spaceship, all the tubes connecting me to parts outside of the box running along, the spaceship hit something, or something hit it, I bump around the crate the tubes tearing at my clothes, due the hooks that hold the tubes steady, I see one tube is beside me, this one must be the one that made me sleep, I hear screaming and some more bumping, there's a crash, and alien voices can be heard, the screaming stops, the sound of a metal crate being opened and I know it without having to know the languages, the person screaming died, a tube that was giving her oxygen must have shoved its way through a lung.

"Useless"

'Yes'

I'm back in the classroom, the girl still in my grip,

"You forget"

'Forget what'

"She is Bad"

The girls mouth is moving some more, suddenly I know what's happening, my dads first day working here, this girl had found out and decided to say something nasty, but I wasn't mad just about that, it was the joke she had made about my sister, that is the reason,

"'She got what she deserved'"

'I still am a bad person'

"We bullied countless"

'We have changed'

"'I am better now sis, bro, mum, dad, I can be strong in other ways, so please, don't let me forget you'"

(Your sentence! 3 years worth of hugs!)

*present time*

I woke up in surprise, Mason was hugging me tightly, Tria was watching me curiously, "what was a month?" Asked Tria, "huh? Oh the journey from earth to the pet shop" I explained sleepily, "wait what!" Exclaimed Tria, "yea, they had tubes to keep us healthy and asleep, I think the ship got hit by a comet or something" I explained, my dazed eyes glancing around, silently wishing for the world to stop spinning, "why so long?" Questioned Tria, " because the area from earth to the pet shop must have been littered with space rocks" came Aarons voice, his chin resting on Tria's shoulder, "how do you know?" Asked Tria, "it just makes sense" yawned Aaron, "I guess it does" I muttered, "they pulled the tubes out before anyone woke up" I added, Tria slowly nodded, causing her head to run along Aarons chin.