Margaery

LIMERENCE | II.
MARGAERY TYRELL
Highgarden | 295 a.c.

MARGAERY'S FIRST OBSERVATION of Elinor was that she was beautiful, her skin was perfectly tanned, the type of tan that girls in Highgarden wished for

MARGAERY'S FIRST OBSERVATION of Elinor was that she was beautiful, her skin was perfectly tanned, the type of tan that girls in Highgarden wished for. Her long black hair flowed perfectly over her shoulders, like a waterfall. Her dress was made of beautiful Dornish silk, that just showed off more of Elinor's tan skin.

"She's beautiful," Garlan says from beside her.

"Aren't you promised to someone else?" Margaery asked her brother with a raised eyebrow.

Garlan chuckles, "I may be engaged, but I'm not blind."

"Do you think Willas will like her?" Margaery asked, watching as Elinor placed her hand in Willas's. Her eldest brother brought Elinor's hand to his lips, placing a light kiss on it. Elinor's face flushed red at the gesture.

"I believe so," Garlan says, "She's prettier than any other girl father tried to arrange Willas with."

"There's more to a girl than how she appears," Margaery says, still watching her brother and Elinor.

"What more do you think there is to her?" Garlan asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Margaery shrugged. It was too early to know. Garlan tilted his head as they saw a handsome Dornish man standing beside her.

"What is it?" Margaery asked her brother.

"They don't trust us," Garlan says, "Daemon Sand is with her. He's one of the best swordsmen in Dorne."

Margaery's lips quirked up, "We've learned one thing. The Martells are as skeptical about this match as we are."

"Rightfully so," Garlan says, "But it isn't like we'd harm Elinor."

Margaery looks up at Garlan, "No, but we would have something to hold over their head."

Garlan glances at Margaery, slightly confused, "Is Elinor a hostage?"

"Not that I'm aware of," Margaery says, returning her gaze back to Willas and Elinor, "But it does sound like something grandmother would do."

They watched their older brother as he and Elinor walked side by side, Elinor walking on Willas's good side. They walked at their own leisure, which Elinor didn't seem to mind. She was smiling as she listened to Willas speak. She genuinely seemed interested in whatever he was saying.

"Let's go meet our future sister in law," Margaery says, smiling at Garlan. Her brother shrugs and hold his arm out to her. Margaery accepts and they make their way to meet Willas and the Dornish girl.

Willas immediately noticed his siblings and chuckled, "Elinor, this is my sister Margaery, and my brother, Garlan."

Elinor smiled politely as she curtsied, dropping her head in respect, but Margaery wasn't having it. She moved forward and took Elinor's arm.