Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Heyya Robin!” Lana chirped.God why is she so hyper in the morning.

“Hey birdy,what a wake up call.It’s still too early to be chirping hellos to everyone.”

“Well that’s pretty ironic for you to say,considering your name’s Robin.”

“Shut up Lan.Just speed to school will ya?”

This was pretty much our morning routine.Lana would pick me up for school, before rounding up Leslie.Since she’s got this cool ass convertible she thinks its her duty to send us to school just so we could reach school in style.I really don’t mind though,my truck wasn’t really in good condition so I let her drive.Leslie,Lana and I were the bestest of friends.Our clique also comprimises of Adam and Josh,two laid-back dudes who were really protective over us.Leslie and Lana said they weren’t that good looking,but I beg to differ.I’ve seen Adam without his specs,he looks dashing because his brown hair brings out the caramel in his deep blue eyes.And Josh?He has gorgeous dark green eyes and trust me,if he woukd at least change that specs he was wearing for contacts,girls would be falling on his feet.I told him before,but the kid’s just too humble,he shrugged me off.

As Lana made the left turn towards Leslie’s  mansion,she smiled.Leslie’s neighbour was Aiden Scott.AIDEN FREAKING SCOTT.Striker of our school’s soccer team.He had blond locks and eyelashes that even girls would be jealous of.His eyes were a beautiful shade of dark blue,kinda like the colour of blueberry cordials and his body (Warning,this was all described by Lana and Leslie) HIS BODY,was PERFECTLY toned and ripped.His arms and legs at least,since that’s all we normal students could see.

“I bet that angel’s got a six pack.”Lana purred.

“Eww Lana,”unlike my friends I don’t oogled guys till that much,I pretty much keep withi his facial boundaries.”You know he’s dating Amelia right?And it was their 1 year  yesterday remember?”

Leslie groaned.”Puhlease the whole’s school gonna be buzzing with gossip.”

Leslie?When did she get in the car?

I turned around to ask by was met with her hand. “When you both were oogling him.C’mon guys,you know I had a crush on him ever since middle grade!”

“Pathetic.”I said while covering it up with a cough.Lana fist-bummed me and we were both greeted by a smack by Leslie on the upside of our heads.This got us cracking in laughter.

“C’mon let’s get to school.Mr Finnegan might give us detention if we’re late again.”Leslie finally said and took on the wheel.

“Hello ladies.”Adam greated us with a smile.He was such a gentleman.Leslie scoffed and walked on to meet Josh.Lana,Adam and I hooked arms and walked to our locker.It was no surprise that our locker were side-by-side.Josh managed to hack the school’s system and reshuffle the name list so we could get ours together.I love that nerd.

“Psst..Robin,Justin’s coming.”Leslie whispered to me.

I smiled.Justin Knights has been my bestfriend since I was 5.

“Hey Just.How’s  it hangin’? “ I asked casually ,ignoring the butterflies fluttering in my stomach and the stares and whispers I got from every girl in the hallway.The school’s soccer team defender,was drop dead gorgeous.Brown hair ,the right tan and teeth.Sharp nose and yummy lips.Oh and crystal  green eyes.TO DIE FOR.

He flashed me one of his killer smiles.”Great.Hey I was wondering if Movie night this Friday could be postponed?Heather asked me for help with Math. “

What?This was the 3rd time in 2 weeks he postponed something for Heather.I was shocked.

“Justin we postponed last Friday for her too.And last Wednesday.Really ?”I felt hurt,Justin choosing Heather Mann whom he just got a little closer with 5 months ago ,over me,his bestfriend of 11 years?I could not bear to look at his face.