Chapter 5 + Justin's P.O.V

Friday  passed by quickly and soon it was the weekends.

“Mean girls!”

“The Hangover!”

“She’s The Man!“

“The Avengers !”

Justin and I were arguing over which movies to watch tonight.Everyone in the DVD rental shop stared at us.The shopkeeper,Bruce,didn’t mind though.I mean we’ve been doing  this every Saturday since we were 10,and Bruce was our friend.He smiled and shook his head at us.

“Justin the first film was picked by you.And beside,you chose last week.My turn!” I pouted.

He laughed at me and I pouted harder.

“Aww no.Not the pouting.Okay Rob for you.”He smiled and pinched my cheek.

“Yes!Bruce,could you wrap up She’s The Man and Mean Girls please!”I grinned.

We walked out the mall arms hooked,laughing at each other’s jokes.

“That joke was so lame Just. !”

“Then why were you laughing?”

We burst into laughters.Suddenly,Justin’s phone rang.”Okayy hold on I have to take this.’

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket.His phone was playing Justin Bieber’s As Long As You Love Me.

“You did this didn’t you?” he smiled,waving his phone .

“Maybe.” I replied cheekily.

“Silly girl. “He pinched my cheeks and slide his finger across the screen. “Hello?”

“Hey Justin!!”The high-pitched greeting was enough to let me know who’s calling.I rolled my eyes.

Justin slid his arms around me grinning at my reaction.

 “Aye what’s up Heather? “

“I need your help!My pipe’s choked and I can’t fix it!Help me Justin!”

God does she know how loud she is?I can hear her .

“Uhm .. Heather I think you should contact a professional.I’m not very good at fixing pipes.I have this guy’s number…”

“Please Justin?!I don’t trust some stranger.I trust you!Besides you’re so strong and handsome and…”she said seductively.

I’ve had enough.I grabbed Justin’s phone and screamed at her.

“He said no!He has plans with me this weekend Heather!Shut the Hell up!”

I could practically see her smirk . “Well well,if it isn’t Robin Green?”

“It is.”

“Not my point.Look I was talking to …”

I hung up and grunted.What an airhead!I was frowning and my face was red,I could feel it.Just like how I could feel smoke coming out of my ears!

Justin laughed and rubbed circles on my back. “Calm down tiger!You okay?”

“What the hell is her problem?Doesn’t she know when she’s not wanted ?! “

“I think you got that point across Rob.”He chuckled.

“Not funny.”

Justin sighed.”Look Rob.I’m not going there to help her okay?This weekend is our weekend.Movie-night and sleepovers.Our thing.”

“Just this weekend? “

“Every Friday night and Saturday if I can stay. “He smiled.”Now would you please smile?You look way hotter that way.”