two

Victoria was running in the rainy wet mud

Victoria was running in the rainy wet mud. She hesitated and eventually slowed to a stop. She inhaled a deep breath, immediately noticing that something smelled wrong. She swiveled on her heel and bolted in another direction.

"On your left," Alice whispered.

Emmett exploded to his left, Rosalie right behind him. Jasper and Carlisle went farther to the sides, looking to cut Victoria off, while Esme and Alice followed closely behind them. Due to Iris's small body, she easily caught up with Emmett.

Victoria raced through the trees, her shoulders and body tense, but she wasn't afraid. Escaping and avoiding people was what she was good at. She reached a ravine, leaping across it.

Carlisle immediately stopped and yelled to Emmett and Rosalie. "She's in their territory!"

"She'll get away!" Rosalie retaliated.

"No, she won't," Jasper whispered.

Three werewolves leapt on the other side of the ravine, chasing after Victoria. The two species kept to their side of the ravine. Victoria soon realized that they kept to their own sides of the ravine and leapt back over.

"All ours now," Emmet said with a smirk.

The Cullens closed in. Emmett grabbed hold of her shoulders and hair. Victoria used the momentum to her advantge and flung Emmett off and over into a tree. She flashed back onto Quileute land.

Esme's eyes widened as she realized what Emmett was going to do. "Emmett, don't!"

But all Emmett saw was red. He just wanted to tear her head off. Iris's eyes flashed over to Emmett, immediately jumping onto his back as he went over the ravine. The second his feet hit the other side, Paul turned to face him.

Paul and Emmett charged at each other, Iris letting go of his back as they tackled each other. They rolled in the dirt, clawing each other.

"Emmett!" Iris shouted from her place on the dirt, her white dress staining the longer she stayed there. "Stop!"

Iris sighed frustratedly as the two of them wouldn't listen to her. She jumped onto Emmett's back, reaching her hand under his chin. She kicked off his back and leaped into the air, pulling his head backwards and throwing him back onto the other side of the ravine - into their rightful territory.

Now Iris was left alone with Paul, who was growling at her, his hind legs digging into the dirt as his front paws walked closer to her.

But as soon as she turned around to face Paul, his puppy eyes widened and his ears flattened against his head, a whimper leaving his mouth.

Iris's eyes scrunched up in confusion as she stared into his eyes. Sam and the other wolf dramatically stopped closely behind Paul. Sam watched the interaction between Paul and the young-looking vampire.

Sam let out a huff before running away, the other wolf in tow. Paul was still there, staring at her.

"Iris!" Rosalie's hissed quietly. "Get back here!"

Iris looked between Paul and Rosalie. "Um - yeah, okay."

Iris stood up and looked at Paul one last time before softly jumping back to the other side.

Paul imprinted on a vampire.