Part 1

Tyrone Argyros POV

"You have no fucking right to have me followed, Tyrone!" my office door was slammed open, and a very angry looking Zelda stormed in screaming.

"If you don't want to be followed, you should quit ditching your security details then. That way I won't have to track you down." I said. "And I have every fucking right since I'm your husband if I must remind you." I concluded.

"I'm more than capable of protecting myself, thank you very much! Besides, don't you have things more important than my security to attend to." I sighed. She'll never let go of that.

"There's nothing important than my wife. Don't you think of Egan, Eyton, and Arcadia? what would they do if anything happened to you?" That seemed to get her. "You made a lot of enemies the last few years, not to mention mine. Please, I don't want to lose you." I pleaded.

"Huh, you don't wan't to lose me? I bet it's not me you worry about since you can easily replace me with one of your bed-warmers." her expression went from blank and expressionless to icy cold. "It's not for you I'm agreeing, it's for my kids, never for you!" She stormed out of the office and to the door. "Come on, Claus! We're going for a ride" I heard her saying to her bodyguard before the sound of her car's engine roared to life.

Zelda wasn't like that in our first years of marriage, she was indeed cold and distant, but never to her family, never to me.

Until she one day caught my secretary trying to seduce me, at that time she was pregnant with our third child, my princess Arcadia who is a year old. No matter how much I tried to explain to her that I didn't cheat on her, she never listened. She never even shared a decent conversation with me since then.

The only time we talk would be if she's angry, or we're in front of people.

I gave up trying to explain things to her since I knew she wouldn't listen anyway.

That day she almost left the house.

She almost left me.

I found her packing her clothes along with the children's.

     Flashback

"Where is Zelda?" I asked one of our maids as soon as I entered the house.

"She's upstairs, sir." She answered. I went upstairs to our room to find her bags already packed, and now was packing the kids'.

"What are you doing?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"Evacuating the room for that slut of yours." She replied coldly.

I went to her side and grabbed her wrists, stopping her from whatever she was doing. "Don't do this please." I begged her. She snatched her hands from me "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME WITH THOSE DIRTY  HANDS!" She shouted.

"Please, just let me explain, I didn't chea-"

"Oh, just knock it off already! I don't want to hear anything, I'm taking my kids and going." She cut me off.