Part 43

Unedited.

Zelda Argyros POV

My burning glare was focused on my husband, showing him just how disappointed and displeased that I got to know something that concerns me from others, rather than his own mouth.

"What does she mean, Tyrone?"

"Honey, I can explain. Please just let me explain before you jump into conclusions." He advanced towards me, taking my hands in his.

I sighed before nodding for him to start.

"Lee and Lucas captured both Mason and his wife the night you ordered them to, but since you were unconscious I told them to lock them up in the basement of Deren's mansion until you're available."

"But?"

"But they managed to get away somehow while you were asleep." He said.

"Is that all? Is that the only thing you're hiding from me?" I knew there was something else, his expression was saying it all, but I wanted to hear it from him.

"Dana is missing too." He informed.

I was surprised to hear that. I left that bitch with my men, I trusted them to obey my orders.

"LEE!"

He was next to me in the next blink. "Call Dan, tell him to bring his ass over to my office. I'll be waiting for you both there." I ordered icily.

"Right away."

What I liked the most about Lee is that he knows when I'm serious and when I'm in a playful mood.

I walked to my bundles of joy to see them surrounding their brothers and blabbing to them about something related to games and all that. They never left their side since we came home from the hospital.

When the twins were out of the incubator Eyton asked for them to be put in their room, and when I declined he started crying saying he wanted to be together with his baby brothers and to watch over them.

He kept my dress clutched tightly in his small fists while sobbing. At first I thought it was one of his acts to get what he want but when I saw how red and puffy his eyes were, I picked him up immediately and started to calm him down. However he refused and kept his head in my neck sobbing real hard until I agreed, he then looked at me with a big grin before kissing my cheeks thanking me multiple times and promising to take care of them. I chuckled at his enthusiasm and pecked his nose and lips before putting him down.

They never left their side since then.

I headed upstairs to get prepared for the meeting I'm about to have after entrusting one of the sisters with the kids, I could hear Tyrone's footsteps behind me.

"I'm going out, but I'll try to come back as soon as possible." I informed him when we entered our bedroom. "You're listening?" I asked when he didn't answer.

"Tyrone, what's wrong?" I turned around when he still didn't answer.

"You're not mad that I hid those information from you?" He asked, cautious.

"You did it for my own good, so I'll let it slide this time." I replied.

He came to my side and put his hands on my head before frowning slightly, then his hand went to my cheek and my neck before I decided to snap him out of whatever state he was in. "What are you doing?" I asked barely keeping my laughter at bay because I know exactly what he was doing, and his facial expression wasn't helping at all.