Chapter Eleven

So, let me know if you feel like the book is moving a little too fast or too slow. I don't want to rush this. Constructive Criticism is appreciated. :)

Some flashbacks are a little long and some are a little short, so sorry about that.

This chapter is also a bit boring. :P

Dedication goes to RileyLove because I love her story Destined To Be With You.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cash, I dunno. They're not going to like me," I said, frowning at my boyfriend of one month. He was putting it up in his gelled faux hawk. I frowned at him and sat on the bed, brushing non-existent dust from my borrowed, elegant, blue evening gown.

He looked at me through the mirror and gave me a smile that already made me feel ten times better. "Baby, they're going to love you.

I frowned up at him, a crease between my eyebrows. Cash came over to gently smooth it away with his thumb as his face swooped down to press a sweet kiss to my mouth. "How do you know?" I asked, pouting. He playfully nipped at my protruding, lower lip.

The back of his hand ran down my cheek. I closed my eyes and leaned my face to his palm. "Because all the other girls I took home, my parents hated. And you're nothing like those girls."

Wounding my arms around his neck, I stared into his sky blue eyes fondly. I was beginning to love this man. He was slowly capturing pieces of my heart. Soon, he would have it all. "Is that good that I'm different?"

"It's great." Cash beamed and helped me up. "You're short even with those heels on," he teased.

"I'm only short, because you're a giant," I replied snappily. I didn't like him teasing about my height. I was average at 5'7. He was well above 6'.

Cash pursed his yummy lips, thoughtfully, before shaking his head. "Nah. You're just short." He shot me a sexy smirk that had the power to make a nun's underwear run off.

"Can we just go?" I asked grumpily, walking as elegantly as I could in my long dress towards the door.

Footsteps came up behind me and I was suddenly picked up. I squealed and my hand instantly went to my hair, which MIranda, my roommate, had taken an hour to do. The golden spirals were in a half-up half-down updo, my medium-length hair cascading over my shoulder to my chest and the rest entwined together, held down my beautiful, silver pins.

"Cash, if you ruin my hair, I will kill you," I warned, but he only kissed my lips, ignoring my threat.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you look tonight?" he asked, spinning me around once. I squealed, grabbing onto his shoulders, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing either.

I cupped his cheek with my hand when he finally stopped moving. "Yes you have, but I don't mind hearing it again." I winked.

"Well, you look stunning," he told me sincerely, before putting me down on my feet carefully. "And my family is going to love you."

I desperately hoped he was right as we got in his expensive Mercedes Benz and drove to their mansion. His mother was holding a huge dinner party, so there would be lots of people which was why I also had to wear a dress. When we arrived, I was stunned because Cash's parent's home was beautiful. Huge windows, colorful garden, bright lights. It was all there.